Notify me! When a discussion is on a conclusion

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Notify me! When a discussion is on a conclusion

Post by Stratego (dev) »

I got swamped on all alternative balancing and changes, so please notify me if anyone sees a topic
a) that came to a conclusion: i mean there is an accepted solution and only waits to be made (OR if you have permission you can set ACCEPTED_SOLUTION in the topic title)
b) seems stuck - so it needs me to decide or something

if i get these notifications i can either quickly make the changes, or i can go check the topic and push it a way to get a conclusion.

thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Notify me! When a discussion is on a conclusion

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Hi all!

i am little sad as i see many stucked topics.

what i will do
1. not yet confirmed topics: i will ask people to confirm if that it is a balance problem
2. confirmed balance problems: i will check if Makaw had given any suggestion, if not i will ask for, if he can not than i will figure out something, or simply accepting the reporter's suggestion. and i will make the quick changes so in next update it will be in.

@makazuwr32 : in general we can not say to ANY of the (confirmed) balance topics that "it will change" we can only say: "we change this or that" for now (and later will change some other way again).
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 4:40 pm @makazuwr32 : in general we can not say to ANY of the (confirmed) balance topics that "it will change" we can only say: "we change this or that" for now (and later will change some other way again).
I must admit that when i am saying "it is worked on" that it is worked on here and now already. And not by myself but by savra so rest is up to him.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i talked about the "will change" cases not the "worked on" cases.
-------
"worked on": though, that can also be too late as i have the assets so he probably does something else about this (eg. images and such)
as he can not modify assets now.

Return to “Balancing discussions”