L4cus

Ready to json.

Post by L4cus »

Here will be posted units, structures, techs ready waiting for jsons
Only can be posted here after aproval

The unit or whatever needs to have:
1. Sprite (64x64 pixels)
2. Stats (aproved)
3. Flavour text (with wikipedia reference)
4. Defined if its gonna be a default unit (not buyable)

Please dont post if it hasnt been aproved
Also, if u wanna discuss stats or change sprite, make a new topic for it
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
L4cus

Re: Ready to json.

Post by L4cus »

British pikeman

Default unit

Categories:
Infantry, melee, polearm wielder, anti-mounted, light armored, late medieval

Cost 2
Hp 24
Attack 6
Range 2
Armor 1/1
Speed 2
Sight 3
+50% v unarmored infantry
+300% v mounted
English Spear.png
English Spear.png (1.82 KiB) Viewed 1755 times
Text:
The pike is a pole weapon, essentially a long thrusting spear used extensively by infantry. Pike lengths ranged from 3 to 7.5 metres, and were used regularly in European warfare from the Late Middle Ages to the early 18th century, until they were replaced by bayonets. They were often used in conjunction with ranged weaponry in defensive positions, although well trained troops were capable of using it in a defensive manner. Pikemen usually made up huge formations which could roll over enemy infantry but could not turn quickly to protect their vulnerable flanks and needed supporting troops to aid them. If a pike formation became disordered the men would switch to using shorter weapons such as daggers or maces, yet would still be at a disadvantage to the enemy. The pike was employed as the main weapon of Landsknecht armies and Swiss mercenaries.

Wikipedia link:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pike_(weapon)
Last edited by L4cus on Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

English longbowman

Default unit

Categories:
Infantry, ranged, light armored, late medieval

Cost 2
Hp 19
Attack 7
Range 6
Minium range 2
Armor 1/1
Speed 3
Sight 6
Accuary 75%
+50% v light armored infantry, heavy armored cavalry
+75% v heavy armored infantry
unit_archer.png
unit_archer.png (1.4 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
Text:
The longbow is a type of bow that is roughly equal to the height of the user, which allows the user a fairly long draw. It is not significantly recurved and its limbs are relatively narrow. In the Middle Ages the Welsh and English were famous for their powerful longbows, used in large numbers effectively against the French during the Hundred Years' War, although the earliest known example of a longbow dates back to 3300 BC. They survived as a weapon of war in England well beyond the introduction of effective firearms however the dominance of the longbow on the battlefield continued until the French began to use cannons to break the formations of English archers.

Wikipedia link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longbow
Last edited by L4cus on Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

Late knight

Default unit

Categories:
Cavalry, heavy armored, anti-infantry, late medieval

Cost 5
Hp 61
Attack 12
Range 1
Armor 5/3
Speed 5
Sight 5
+25% v polearm wielder infantry
+50% v melee infantry
+75% v artillery
+100% v ranged infantry
64 knight.png
64 knight.png (2.01 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
Text
By the end of the 16th century, knights were becoming obsolete as countries started creating their own professional armies that were quicker to train, cheaper and easier to mobilise. The advancement of firearms eradicated the use of plate armour, as the time it took to train soldiers with guns was much less compared to that of the knight. The cost of equipment was also significantly lower, and guns had a reasonable chance to penetrate a knight's armour. In the 14th century the use of infantrymen armed with pikes and fighting in close formation also proved effective against heavy cavalry, an example of this being the Battle of Nancy.

Wikipedia link
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 7255081879
Last edited by L4cus on Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

English arquebuiser

Buyable

Categories
Infantry, ranged, gunpowder, unarmored, late medieval

Cost 2
Hp 24
Attack 11
Range 4
Armor 0/0
Speed 2
Sight 4
Accuary 30%
+30% v infantry
Arquebusier.png
Arquebusier.png (1.68 KiB) Viewed 1752 times
Text
The arquebus used the matchlock system and was the first firearm equipped with a trigger, being developed in the late 15th century in Europe and the Ottoman Empire. In the latter half of the 16th century a standardised arquebus was introduced and allowed for much faster reload, prior to this soldiers had to modify their bullets to fit the barrel, or even make their own ammunition. The smoothbore matchlock arqubus is considered the forerunner to the rifle and other long gun firearms. Many European countries differentiated the arquebus from the musket by its size and whether it needed a fork rest or not. It became the dominant projectile of the early renaissance because it was easy to mass-produce and it was easy to train new recruits in its use.

Wikipedia link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arquebus
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
Squirrel5555

Post by Squirrel5555 »

I believe you used the wrong sprite for the Late Knight, i think DreJaDe said the one you used is the light cavalry
AOD Team - Join Us!
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

L4cus wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:08 am Late knight

Default unit

Categories:
Cavalry, heavy armored, anti-infantry, late medieval

Cost 5
Hp 61
Attack 12
Range 1
Armor 5/3
Speed 5
Sight 5
+25% v polearm wielder infantry
+50% v melee infantry
+75% v artillery
+100% v ranged infantry

64 knight.png

Text
By the end of the 16th century, knights were becoming obsolete as countries started creating their own professional armies that were quicker to train, cheaper and easier to mobilise. The advancement of firearms eradicated the use of plate armour, as the time it took to train soldiers with guns was much less compared to that of the knight. The cost of equipment was also significantly lower, and guns had a reasonable chance to penetrate a knight's armour. In the 14th century the use of infantrymen armed with pikes and fighting in close formation also proved effective against heavy cavalry, an example of this being the Battle of Nancy.

Wikipedia link
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 7255081879
That image is for the light cav like what squirrel said
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

U guys...
This topic is only for units ready 🤦🏻‍♂️
U could post it at british units topic
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

Carrack stats:

Buyable

Categories:
Ship, cargo ship, infantry transport, cavalry transport, artillery on board ship

Cost 7
Hp 105
Attack 14
Range 5
Armor 3/8
Speed 4
Sight 5
Actions/turn 3
Carry capacity 1
Accuary 35%
+50% v structures
+75% v ships
Carrack.png
Carrack.png (2.25 KiB) Viewed 1719 times
Text
Carrack
A carrack (Portuguese: nau, Spanish: nao) was a three- or four-masted ocean-going sailing ship that was developed in the 14th to 15th centuries in Europe (mainly Portugal). Evolved from the single-masted cog, the carrack was first used for European trade from the Mediterranean to the Baltic and quickly found use with the newly found wealth of the trans-Atlantic trade between Europe, Africa and then the Americas. In their most advanced forms, they were used by the Portuguese for trade between Europe and Asia starting in the late 15th century, before eventually being superseded in the 17th century by the galleon, introduced in the 16th century.

Wikipedia link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrack
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Stratego, i don't know, do you grant me modding buttons, because i have some ready json, and i asked for help L4cus, give him step screenshots what i did, and he don't know what is wrong...
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i have granted you already and sent you everything about modding.

please make a screenshot to me about the "others" menu bottom part. (there sould be a the modding button)
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 3:22 pm i have granted you already and sent you everything about modding.

please make a screenshot to me about the "others" menu bottom part. (there sould be a the modding button)
Ok, ===》i wrong installed this data, i unpacked files to android-data-age of galaxy(extract-android-data-age of galaxy) i think i have problem with Sd card (it just doesn't exist in my phone, so i unpacked files to storage 》emulated》0 or O 》android...
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

please send me screenshot. and lets talk in email not here.
Gral.Sturnn

Post by Gral.Sturnn »

L4cus wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:02 am British pikeman

Default unit

Categories:
Infantry, melee, polearm wielder, anti-mounted, light armored, late medieval

Cost 2
Hp 24
Attack 6
Range 2
Armor 1/1
Speed 2
Sight 3
+50% v unarmored infantry
+300% v mounted

English Spear.png

Text:
The pike is a pole weapon, essentially a long thrusting spear used extensively by infantry. Pike lengths ranged from 3 to 7.5 metres, and were used regularly in European warfare from the Late Middle Ages to the early 18th century, until they were replaced by bayonets. They were often used in conjunction with ranged weaponry in defensive positions, although well trained troops were capable of using it in a defensive manner. Pikemen usually made up huge formations which could roll over enemy infantry but could not turn quickly to protect their vulnerable flanks and needed supporting troops to aid them. If a pike formation became disordered the men would switch to using shorter weapons such as daggers or maces, yet would still be at a disadvantage to the enemy. The pike was employed as the main weapon of Landsknecht armies and Swiss mercenaries.

Wikipedia link:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pike_(weapon)
i hitnk i had sent a more updated image, here it is
Attachments
English Spear 15th century.png
English Spear 15th century.png (8.4 KiB) Viewed 1652 times
~Gral.Sturnn
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

We will change them all. Remember units will be troops.
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Ok, guys, i do this 3rd time, L4cus could you Download and test my .json, squirrel5555 and Drejan and grann sturn could you write another units, and more universal units ( that can be used by all or not all factions)...
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

Can u post a link to get them easily?
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

L4cus wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:33 pm Can u post a link to get them easily?
Ok, i studied ninja units and did them as ninjas...
But with 1 ninja unit .json there are 4 .json techs...
I post this all
Attachments
unit_ninja.json
(3.86 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
unit_ninja_sai.json
(3.55 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
unit_ninja_kusarigama.json
(3.51 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
unit_ninja_backstab.json
(3.59 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
effect_affect_shuriken_damage.json
(376 Bytes) Downloaded 52 times
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

And after i studied them...
And i reworked human units scout, because they had special Attack fire burn, then i think about do tech shot..
And after this i did eng shot damage. Json
Attachments
effect_affect_Eng_rifle_shot_damage.json
(1.91 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
Eng rifle shot.json
(1 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
19musketerr.json
(3.76 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

Ok. I have just tested ur jsons. I got some details i want u to know.
1st i remember someone told u, but units id are very important. If ur json has an id that isnt at id list, then it wont work.
2nd at the json are some images names we dont have. I am sure they are not hard to make, but we dont have them, so if u need images u can make a topic asking for them.
3rd we have decided melee attack will be the ability and ranged attack will be the standard attack. I degree with this and i i'd like to define this before making a mistake
4th i see u are pretty active. I dont have that time anymore, so i wont be able to check the forum as often as before. But i will do my best. Also thanks a lot by the inciative. I am very glad. I was afraid this got forgotten.
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

L4cus wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:49 am Ok. I have just tested ur jsons. I got some details i want u to know.
1st i remember someone told u, but units id are very important. If ur json has an id that isnt at id list, then it wont work.
2nd at the json are some images names we dont have. I am sure they are not hard to make, but we dont have them, so if u need images u can make a topic asking for them.
3rd we have decided melee attack will be the ability and ranged attack will be the standard attack. I degree with this and i i'd like to define this before making a mistake
4th i see u are pretty active. I dont have that time anymore, so i wont be able to check the forum as often as before. But i will do my best. Also thanks a lot by the inciative. I am very glad. I was afraid this got forgotten.
Ok, thanks, so... i create another topic for unit id, and i rename images, and standart Attack is not good idea, why we can't create 3 tupes of spell infantry and cavalry Attack (pistol, carabin, rifle) and improve it by upgrades. And sorry for pressure...
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

Ol this was a topic only to post units and structures are ready to json. Looks like could keep it...
Please, dont post any other stuff
We need some kind of order at the forum right?
As i said, any disagreement with stats, sprites, or any other detail RELATED TO THE UNITS WE POST HERE can be posyeted at other topic, or justvmake ome with ur opinion...
I HOPE U UNDERSTOOD :x
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230

Return to “units”