About Gems, Upgrades, etc.

MaharajaInfernape

About Gems, Upgrades, etc.

Post by MaharajaInfernape »

MaharajaInfernape wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 11:00 am I have a quite large idea.
  • Completing a map giving only 4 gems in maximum and needing so low amount of gems to purchase a unit/upgrade do not look good. I suggest that there after all the gems are refunded, as said by godOfKings, they will be multiplied by 20. The costs of the units will also be increased.
  • Completing maps in hard campaigns will give more gems than completing maps in medium or easy campaigns.
  • Completing a level will give some gems. The amount shall increase on reaching higher levels. (I would write fully completing a campaign should give some prize but I didn't because new maps are often added in new versions.) Similarly completing an achievement will also give some prize.
  • There shall be 2 types of currencies—one gems and another diamonds. Diamonds cannot be got easily. Some units will need diamonds or both gems and diamonds to be bought. Also, 1 diamond can be converted to 20 gems or so but gems cannot be converted to diamonds. Diamonds can be sent from one Ao game to another.
  • Similar as said before, some units/upgrades will need the player to reach certain level or/and have certain amount of stars to be bought.
This suggestion can be applied to AoD.
Maxbirykov2004

Re: About Gems, Upgrades, etc.

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

MaharajaInfernape wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:30 am
MaharajaInfernape wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 11:00 am I have a quite large idea.
  • Completing a map giving only 4 gems in maximum and needing so low amount of gems to purchase a unit/upgrade do not look good. I suggest that there after all the gems are refunded, as said by godOfKings, they will be multiplied by 20. The costs of the units will also be increased.
  • Completing maps in hard campaigns will give more gems than completing maps in medium or easy campaigns.
  • Completing a level will give some gems. The amount shall increase on reaching higher levels. (I would write fully completing a campaign should give some prize but I didn't because new maps are often added in new versions.) Similarly completing an achievement will also give some prize.
  • There shall be 2 types of currencies—one gems and another diamonds. Diamonds cannot be got easily. Some units will need diamonds or both gems and diamonds to be bought. Also, 1 diamond can be converted to 20 gems or so but gems cannot be converted to diamonds. Diamonds can be sent from one Ao game to another.
  • Similar as said before, some units/upgrades will need the player to reach certain level or/and have certain amount of stars to be bought.
This suggestion can be applied to AoD.
Hmm ask @Stratego (dev), and id like your ideas, exept some... (about diamonds and level).
And game dosent have gems... It gas gold coins as game currency
P.s Could you try to tell about this at Discord Server (since all work moved there)
https://discord.gg/DX5k9F6wQY

Return to “Others”