version 1.136

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.136

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.135 is published
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 1.136

Post by Stratego (dev) »

thanks to Endru:

Change: Mining carts p.armor 5->7, Sight 4->3. HP was set: 25 for full gems, 20 for 2/3 gems and gold, 15 for silver, half gold and 1/3 gems, 12 for mineral, 10 for salt.
Change: Coolguy (special ee unit) cost 2->4 , affected by healing 100%->25%, aura no longer affects construction rate, instead it increases repair rate of affected siege by 200%, siege machines without ranged attack gets +10/0 armor instead of +2 range.
Change: Laborers now can build roads, trenches, moats, canals and make terrain clearing.
Change: Miners can now build trenches, moats, canals and make terrain clearing.
Bugfix: Flying units were incapable of movement through few icewater and other passable shallows terrains.
Bugfix: Viking ship couldn't be carried. It created problems with movement through e.g. towns.
New Leaderboard:Top Level players

uos already
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Nice, good changes to labourers and miners buildables :)
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:45 am Nice, good changes to labourers and miners buildables :)
Yeah. Well coolguy leaves a scar. The former one was much better. Lets hope for a better coolguy or try to get used to it.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”