version 1.130

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.130

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.129 is published
Dagravian

Re: version 1.130

Post by Dagravian »

Dev version needs to be updated, downloaded the lastest one yesterday but the game still says that a newer version is out on the playstore.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry,
it is fixed since
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

look at this MEGA pack from Endru:
uos 30

New units:
Merchant Ship - just 2x more costly fishing ship version. But it's also 2x more durable.
Corsair captain/Corsair Ship - mercenary unit, that can get the ship or leave it (transform). It's specialized boarding ship, which additionally to converting can sell another ship (summon with sacrifice) for a merchant ship instead.
Horse Handgonneer - horse mounted gunpowder ranged unit.
Elephant Handgonneer - elephant mounted gunpowder ranged unit.
Reiter - heavy cavalry with pistol shot ability.
Strelet - mix between handgonner and halberdier.
Norman Lancer - nordic lancer unit.
Huskarl - nordic elite heavy infantry
Stradiot - mercenary light cavalry with slight anti-mounted capabilities
Chu-Ko-Nu - chinese peasant with repeating crossbow (just archer with double attack)
Persian Archer - armored longbowman
Ekrdromoi - weaker hoplite with higher speed and anti-mounted bonus
Companion Cavalry - heavy cavalry with stacking aura giving power bonus to other companion cavalry
Peasant with Torch - another one added to peasant random production
Eagle warrior - primitive fast sweeping infantry
Jaguar warrior - primitive heavy infantry
Aztec archer - primitive archer with weaker range, but slightly better power
Aztec swordsman - primitive medium infantry
Aztec spearman - primitive anti-mounted unit
Aztec priest - primitive healer
Wolf warrior - primitive unit with wolf rage ability. Normally not very strong, but under rage can move faster, attack twice with better power, is more resistant to conversion. Unfortunately rage also prevents healing and decreases sight.
Gaelic fighter - cheap celtic infantry
Gallowglass - celtic heavy infantry
Elephant cannon - fun unit. Cannon attack, elephant defense.
New upgrades:
Elite Axe knight - all around upgrade.
Elite Hussar - among upgraded stats there is range increse! Elite Hussar can now use tactics similar to pikemen.
Elite Hungarian Hussar - Apart from slightly upgraded stats it has pistol shot ability slightly weaker than reiter.
Worker upgrade (currently only health boost, but some ability will be added later)
New building:
Primitive Hut - primitive training building
New map editor units:
Peasant with bow
Queen
King
New techs:
Elephant Run - self ability for all elephant units giving 2 speed in exchange of action.
New random maps:Mediterrano 40x40,Wilderness ruins small 25x25
Change:Pavaise Crossbow armor 1/0->1/1.
Change:Crusade Halberdier hp 16->18.
Change:All units with anti-mounted bonuses have changed them. Original damage is dealt only vs non-slow heavy cavalry (for now it excludes only shield knight and his upgrade), against medium cavaly and melee chariots they deal 85% damage, against slow heavy cavalry (shield knight) - 72.5% and against all the other mounted - 60%, so they all have bonuses set to deal that amount on default stats e.g. spearman has +450% bonus vs non-slow heavy cavalry +375% bonus vs medium cavalry and melee chariots, +300% vs slow heavy melee, +225% vs other mounted.
Change:All units with bonuses based on swordsman (classic medium infantry bonuses +100% vs structures, +200% vs fortifications, +700% vs mega buildings and weaker versions) got additional bonus vs ships in the same value as vs buildings (+100% in case of exact swordsman bonuses).
Change:All units with bonuses like foot knight (classic heavy infantry bonuses +50% vs archers, light and medium melee, +100% vs structures, siege machines ) got additional bonus vs ships in the same value as vs archers, light and medium melee (+50% in case of exact foot knight bonuses).
Change:Chariot got additional bonuses: +100 vs ships, +200% vs fortifications, +700% vs mega buildings.
Change:Ships are now more categorized. Apart of attack (ships with good distance fight capabilities, but relatively low crew and not especially tough), anti-ship (ships specilizing with destroying other by close distance attacks, e.g by ramming, hooks, low-range siege weapons with relatively low crew), transport (non-war ships used to tranport groud armies) and siege ships (any ships being only platform for siege weapons, commonly with long range attacks) - there are new: non-war ships (any ships with no fighting capabilities - includes transport ship category, mend ship, fishing ships, merchant ships), boarding ships (boarding ship, viking ship, corsair ship - which are best used against anti-ships and attack ships, thanks to taking lower damage from them/overcoming them with conversion) , light ships (caravel - which are quite fast, with weak attack, but have bonuses against boarding ships and all non-war ships), line ships (Carrack, Galleon - biggest, most versatile ships with relatively big crew) .
Change:None of the ships can attack when garrisoned.
Change:Galleas and Frigate speed 6->5.
Change:Galley, Galleas and Frigate gets additonal bonus vs light ships.
Change:Trireme p.armor 4->3, hp 41->56, power 35->15, Quadrireme p.armor 5->4, hp 48->66, power 41->17, Heavy Quardireme p.armor 6->5, hp 56->76, power 43->19, all three of them get changed bonuses: +100% vs light and transport ships, +150% vs anti-ship ships and line ships ,+200% vs attack and siege ships, +100% vs structures and siege machines, +250% vs foritifications and armored siege machines, +800% vs mega buildings.
Change:Turtle Ship p.armor 8->7, hp 61->73.
Change:To Elite Cannon Ship tech cost 4->5.
Change:Double Cannon ship hp 40->45, armor 1/6->2/6, power 24->28, but looses dounle attack.
Change:To Double Cannon Ship tech cost 6->5.
Change:All ballistae have changed bonuses: vs siege ships +50%->+75%, vs line ships +50%->+125%.
Change:All catapults have changed bonuses: vs siege machines +50%->+20%, vs siege ships +50%->+75%, vs anti-ship ships +10%->50%, vs line ships +125%.
Change:All trebuchets get reworked bonuses: +1000% vs structures, +4000% vs megas, +1000% vs spaceship stays, but all others were changed a little - +20% vs ships, +100% vs siege machines, +200% vs armored siege machines, +150% vs siege ships.
Change:All cannons have 3%->8% per speed miss chance and changed bonuses: +15% vs siege machines and ships, +40% vs anti-ship ships, +60% vs siege ships, +100% vs structures and line ships, +150% vs armored siege, +200% vs fortifications, +1100% vs megas and +500% vs unknown flying machines(spaceship).
Change:Cannon shot ability got cooldown of 1 turn, just like trebuchet shot, so it can be usedonly once per turn.
Change:All gunmen units gets new set of bonuses (didn't have any before): +10% vs siege machines and ships, +20% vs heavy cavalry, +40% vs heavy infantry, +50% vs fortifications, armored siege machines.
Change:All elephants speed is now 2, so heavy elephant and heavy elephant archer speed 3->2, No elephants can go into any ground transports (e.g. wagons) anymore, but all can get run ability after research (+2 speed at the cost of action).
Change:Fire damage (lingering damage from fire arrows) was toned down on mega buildings 124->92.
Change:Fort category change mega->fortified, stats: hp 600->340, mend rate 4.5->2.2 (build time by worker/with ambidexteria 15/10 -> 17/12), armor 2/4 -> 4/16, heal rate 8->10, action count 2->3, gets cannon shot once gunpoweder is researched. Summing up - it now becomes overall the most powerful defensive building.
Change:Walls p.armor 4->7.
Change:Gate p.armor 3->6.
Change:Berserk power 20->7 (heal ability was removed earlier as a bug), his ability has additional +13 power, +1 power range (area attack), +200% mental resistance, +100% hp, but -100% bonus healing (cannot be healed in berserk state), -2 sight. Additionally he is healed by coming into berserk state (+10 hp heal). Ability lasts 4 turns and has 7 turn cooldown.
Change:Onmyoji ability range 2->3, Tell Fortune turns 4->6.
Change:Teuton Lancer armors 3/2 -> 2/1.
Change:Cannons once again can't shoot flying for full damage.
Change:Hussar, Sipahi and Axe knight category changed to medium cavalry.
Change:Tanageshima requires gunpowder now.
Change:Inqusitor actions 1->2, but conversion chance 50%->25% (with persuasion 55% two attempts gets similar chance - 80%->79.75%, but lowering resistance on failed attempt increases it).
Bug Fix:Removed heal from Pavaise Crossbowman.
Bug Fix:Campaign rare turn counting bugs fixed
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Woah
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

This is what I call happiness :lol:

Most of my unit proposals are there ! :o
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Its a shame I can't buy any of them since I have little to no gems .
Hail to our great endru !
Squirrel5555

Post by Squirrel5555 »

Huh

Guess I wont have to spend my gems :D
AOD Team - Join Us!
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Ammm I saw huskarl elite axe knight on aos facebook page and idk if its intentional but has the wrong sprites.I made new ones on its seperate topics m.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Here it is .
Attachments
unit_huskarl.png
unit_huskarl.png (1.44 KiB) Viewed 3195 times
unit_axe_knight_h.png
unit_axe_knight_h.png (1.59 KiB) Viewed 3195 times
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Yes my Ekdromoi are added and finally more guns
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:09 am Here it is .
Huskarl is intentional. I don't know if you noticed, but I replaced varangian image to yours varangian guard, so they are no longer similar (and frankly - I don't like this new one).
Axe knight - maybe I didn't notice, as it's barely different from original axe knight - imho the one I put looks nicer.
Age of Strategy design leader
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

I Don have dev version , I only saw it on AoS FB page , adn it wasn't there.
Well changing breed of horses when upgraded is bad but as you wish .
L4cus

Post by L4cus »

Good for u @QuadrupoleStrat !!
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus...
AOD, a new variant...
viewforum.php?f=230
Squirrel5555

Post by Squirrel5555 »

Thank god berserker is getting changed. I'm playing on a small map against Quadrupole (well played to him) and they are immortal beasts! Even in their "down" time they do insane damage.
AOD Team - Join Us!
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

I think its because I have bards .
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

new version uos already

in units help all abilities now show detalied information about damages and every setting.
please check many many kind of units if any of then is crashing by looking into teir datasheet.
and also if those abilities are shown properly (i mean the new data about them)

remark: click on the ability to open and collapse the detailed information.

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”