version 1.120

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.120

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.119 is published
godOfKings

Re: version 1.120

Post by godOfKings »

I cant download latest dev version again, asking me to update even the last downloaded version
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok it is there - sorry again.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Some aura fixes are up on server - thanks to reports from Agent 33 .

uos 5
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

also some new fixes on auras...
uos 5
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Endru again made an awesome megapack, uos 5!

changes:

New units:
Horse Crossboman - a little longer to train than Horse Archer, but has more powerful weapon.
Heavy Horse Crossbowman - more resilent with beter attack and range.
Routier - mercenary skirmisher. Great for scouting and against archers, but can also be used as regular ranged unit.
Varangian - mercenary foot soldier. Classic medium infantry to the bone.
English Longbowman - mercenary longbowman - nothing else to add.
Mercenary Foot Knight - better foot knight as a mercenary.
Mercenary Billman - swordsman/spearman hybrid for hire.
Condotiero - a leader among mercenary forces. Can hire some additional mercenaries (provided he has some valuables) and make them stay longer.
Thracian Falxman - mercenary anti-armor infantry. - 2/1 armor effect after attack.
Cretan Archer - versatile mercenary archer. Can shoot fire arrows and anti-heavy arrows.
New upgrade:
Guardian - Another defensive unit in line. Now it's Shielder>Defender>Guardian
Elite Horse Archer - another upgrade after Heavy Horse Archer - just like in foot archer case, 3rd upgrade gives +1 power, some hp and +1/1 armor.
Elite Maceman - more armored, resilent and powerful. Only waits for battles against dismounted knights. To crush them of course.
Unit Changes:
Fishing Ship HP 20->10, Armor 2/5->0/2.
Komtur aura now also adds +5% conversion chance.
Zweihander and his upgrade instead of +100% vs melee foot gets bonuses: +10% vs heavy melee, +15% vs polearm wielders, +20% vs medium melee, +30% vs light melee.
Immortal 20->25 HP, +100%->25% vs melee in melee form, 2/0->2/2 armor in ranged form.
Viking Berserk additional bonuses: +50% vs structures and siege, +100% vs fortifications and armored siege, +350% vs mega buildings.
Fix - missionary and his upgrade now recieve Komtur aura.

Bug Fix:
Teuton Lancer and Komtur couldn't use conversion.

Fix:Some aura problem are fixed
Fix:Herbalist bugs have fixed
Fix:Level up techs can be invented in all factories simultaneously
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

With this there is a non documented change also - please feedback me if you found any problems with it
Now it is only in AOS dev version.

background:
The game on phone was tend to get slow when you have too many "market maps" or "My maps" as they were sstored in the account object that is always loaded and saved when anything was changes.

it resulted slowness in every account change (earning gem, finishing a map to store its results in account, editing map and quittin from editor)

the change is:
In this version i made a migration, to move out all of these maps (market map and my maps) outside account, and store elsewhere in game memory.

result:
as a result you can lose these maps by uninstalling the game - as they no longer saved with account

but you can still save these maps in these ways:
market map: you can re-downlaad it for free (as the purchased map ID is still stored with account)
my maps: you can
a) send me by send to dev button from mapeditor to put in game officially
b) you can post to market so you can play it as a normal market map.

i hope this migration will run ok on every device...
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:54 pm Endru again made an awesome megapack, uos 5!

changes:

New units:
Horse Crossboman - a little longer to train than Horse Archer, but has more powerful weapon.
Heavy Horse Crossbowman - more resilent with beter attack and range.
Routier - mercenary skirmisher. Great for scouting and against archers, but can also be used as regular ranged unit.
Varangian - mercenary foot soldier. Classic medium infantry to the bone.
English Longbowman - mercenary longbowman - nothing else to add.
Mercenary Foot Knight - better foot knight as a mercenary.
Mercenary Billman - swordsman/spearman hybrid for hire.
Condotiero - a leader among mercenary forces. Can hire some additional mercenaries (provided he has some valuables) and make them stay longer.
Thracian Falxman - mercenary anti-armor infantry. - 2/1 armor effect after attack.
Cretan Archer - versatile mercenary archer. Can shoot fire arrows and anti-heavy arrows.
New upgrade:
Guardian - Another defensive unit in line. Now it's Shielder>Defender>Guardian
Elite Horse Archer - another upgrade after Heavy Horse Archer - just like in foot archer case, 3rd upgrade gives +1 power, some hp and +1/1 armor.
Elite Maceman - more armored, resilent and powerful. Only waits for battles against dismounted knights. To crush them of course.
Unit Changes:
Fishing Ship HP 20->10, Armor 2/5->0/2.
Komtur aura now also adds +5% conversion chance.
Zweihander and his upgrade instead of +100% vs melee foot gets bonuses: +10% vs heavy melee, +15% vs polearm wielders, +20% vs medium melee, +30% vs light melee.
Immortal 20->25 HP, +100%->25% vs melee in melee form, 2/0->2/2 armor in ranged form.
Viking Berserk additional bonuses: +50% vs structures and siege, +100% vs fortifications and armored siege, +350% vs mega buildings.
Fix - missionary and his upgrade now recieve Komtur aura.

Brilliant :) definitely a demand for more mercs what with all these mining carts floating around!
Good that zweihander has been depowered...kinda OP for a 3 turn takes-on-all-comers unit, but needed the upgraded Maceman to fill a hole :)

Any approximate guess when us plebs without VIP access can get these lovely new toys? :)
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

If Endru says it is tested to be publihed than in 2 hours it can be published to google play.
but maybe he ask few forumers to help some tests.
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

...cool, thanks guys...Just when I thought I was almost fully upgraded... :lol:

I will try to wait patiently :roll:
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

When is it gonna be released? 1.120 just asking
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i will wait for a few feedbacks from DEV versions about the "non documented" thing if that worked fluently or not.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

the to be publishd version is uos (with version number incremented already)

uos 10

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”