version 1.161

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.161

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.160 is published
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 1.161

Post by Stratego (dev) »

update uos already, will be published in a few hours hopefully.

New historical map:Battle of Yamazaki
New Random maps:Dunes 30x30, Steppes small 25x25
New Scenario map:Hunt 15x15.map, Treasure island, Treasure hunt, Siege of Varsilia I and II
New FAN maps:Battle of Roullidis
Fix:Language handling is fixed so random language changes will not happen anymore (however still not all languages translated completey)
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Hi i think u made a mistake, i believe i mentioned in the email some time ago that i m making maps for a new campaign called The Maze Runner

Campaign should b in easy campaigns list

Map order is
Treasure Hunt 1 -> Treasure Hunt 2 -> Treasure Island 1
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry i have fixed it, uos 10

best way to avoid it if you send me a map than write on top that that is a XY campaign #th map

so i will not mess it up weeks later when i put in maps -thanks!
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Ok
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
b2198

Post by b2198 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:00 am Fix:Language handling is fixed so random language changes will not happen anymore (however still not all languages translated completey)
Also working on finishing the brazillian portuguese translation, but free time is not something I have in amounts I'd like to right now, and there's also the TC generation thing I gotta finish... Sorry that I can't do those faster right now.

Btw there are no Endru changes in this update that I see, is he busy with IRL stuff or is it a sign of huge changes being worked on? (Reality tells me it's probably not the second option, but one can dream XD)
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”