version 1.154

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.154

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.153 is published
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 1.154

Post by Stratego (dev) »

New production:
Pricier Crusade Call - costs 4 turns, but gives only stronger versions of crusaders.

New skin:Slavic Voivode styled Polish in alternatives pack.
Bugfix:Fixed addition of map in Yaren Clan campaign.
Bugfix:Fixed errors in random production.

+
Bugfix:TC can not be targeted bug is fixed.

+
The random production settings are working now properly (hopefully)

uos already
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

anyone tested these? can i publish?
b2198

Post by b2198 »

I couldn't replicate the random units bug in 1.153 in ME (it happened to me at random and very rarely in 1 or 2 matches, while for some other people it was very frequently, and in my ME it worked only slightly incorrectly (only some units were being spawned, but that inattackable icon didn't spawn there)), so I don't know if me not being able to replicate it in ME in 1.154 matters that much. I'll probably have to wait for the publishing to be processed so that I can test it in public version...
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

"I couldn't replicate the random units bug in 1.153 in ME"
it only comes if u have not caches all relevant units yet- so eg. after a fresh launch of app (killing from memory prior).

also it was only happened on maps that has not yet those units on the map already.

so eg: if an auxiliary cavalry was not on the map yet, and the unit was not ever cached (you have not scrolled on buildlist, or opening its statsheet)
than it will be never offered to be built.
-------------------
so I don't know if me not being able to replicate it in ME in 1.154 matters that much
1.154 is the fixed version that wass published 30 minutes ago to google play.
b2198

Post by b2198 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:11 pm it only comes if u have not caches all relevant units yet- so eg. after a fresh launch of app (killing from memory prior).

also it was only happened on maps that has not yet those units on the map already.

so eg: if an auxiliary cavalry was not on the map yet, and the unit was not ever cached (you have not scrolled on buildlist, or opening its statsheet)
than it will be never offered to be built.
Oh, them it should probably be working now, since I tested it right after reinstalling and opening the app.
Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:11 pm
so I don't know if me not being able to replicate it in ME in 1.154 matters that much
1.154 is the fixed version that wass published 30 minutes ago to google play.
Yeah, I was testing in dev version, since 1.155 doesn't have any more changes yet compared to 1.154, right?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

there is no 1.155 yet :)
will be when i write there a "uos" and a changelist.

this "empty" 1.155 topic only "closes" the 1.154 version (without any new real version being made)

sorry for the confusion :)
b2198

Post by b2198 »

Oh, got it.

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”