version 1.147

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.147

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.146 is published
Marine25

Re: version 1.147

Post by Marine25 »

It is not in the google play?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

it is still under google review
Marine25

Post by Marine25 »

Okay
heroX

Post by heroX »

Really long time under ready. I kept checking and I would say a few hours it took for the review.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

there was a bug in the "multiplayer-not-replaying" logic, when no other human player remianed (player plays against AI-s) than the server rejected the uploads.

now in all versions there is the fix uos in all verisons: AOS, AOF, AOW, AOG.

please try.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, it is uos 20 in these alternatives: AOS, AOF, AOW, AOG

changes already: in blocking stealth units work same way as others (will block/stop only units that would block if they were not stealth units), eg. a flying stealth eg. AOG:moth will never block a ground unit, a grounded stealth eg. AOW:landmine (if can be flown tru is set) will never block a plane.

testing: needs extensive testing on all sthealth unit types, i might have ruined the old ones too (eg. assassin)

required json modifications: many stealth units that used STEALTH_FORCES_STEP_BLOCKED to avoid being stepped on, should have removed this spec form its json (eg. moth bomber, all submarined not sure what else), until it is not removed allunits still block every other unit (eg. moth, submarines)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

new veriosn uos 10 - wil lbe published soon - so pelase check! thanks!

New Scenario map:Halt to mining
Stealth unit changes:eg. Assassins can not be stepped on and no longer block enemy movement, also units stopped by Assassins can continue to move in that turn
Ai:Ai fixes and improvements, eg. transportship logic and attack priorities
Graphics:Roman legionary image change from to . Old one is now a skin in Retro pack
Graphics:New skin for barracks (with build stages!).
Graphics:New skin pack - Drewn Crusaders.

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”