version 1.142

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.142

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.141 is published
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 1.142

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Condotiero crash is fixed - uos 5
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Good news!

Endru successfully converted almost all maps to be non-TMX fomratted ones! - MEGA MEGA MEGA MEGA MEGA thanks to him!

PLEASE try to screenshot or remember your progress in all of the campaigns - as after this update your prodgress (unlocked, stars, points and so on) should be the same!

And after download please check tru ALL campaigns and all maps if they appear properly (good to see the little intro image, but best to open the map and check if the terrain and units are in place) - thanks in advance! Best to split up and every one check a few campaigns and post here before start and when ready so others can check the rest and no maps will be checked twice (enopurmous amount of maps we have!)

however! FINISH all running campaign maps that might be converted from TMX to new format - as the running games will vanish and the maps needs to be restaerted! (as we have deleted the TMX files)

the campaigns we have not touched are these (so they show no change - in theory):
- tutorial maps
- fictive maps
- fan maps

uos 10
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

It is related only to aos? Or aof as well?!
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

AOS only
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

So i made a new map and i want to submit it, do i need to make any changes b4 submitting it? Do i have to update version then submit it?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

It seems my progress in ambition and nyadhos strategy campaign is lost, heh heh
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

oh, that is bad - what is lost exactly? your drafts? (they should not be)
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Not draft, my progress, in ambition i got 3 stars till the independence map but now i m starting from first map again, rest are locked, same for nyadhos strategy, i havent checked historical campaigns yet :oops:

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Except for battle of stamford bridge, all other progress in historical campaign is lost

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, so u say you lost your stars on these:
- historical campaign (except stamford bridge)
- ambition campaign 1..9 maps
- nyados strategy all maps

right?

i go check them if we accidentally renamed them or not
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i have found the problems, i am renaming back the mapnames.

actually i think stamford bridge also got renamed - so that map also should be bad - i rename it - maybe this time will get ruined :)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok i have fixed all i have found - please chekc again and tell me if u see all your stars there - thanks!

i changed these, so all starts should show now:
- Most Historical maps (except these maps - as they had good name i hope: battle_of_kadesh, battle_of_issus, battle_of_trebia, battle_on_the_ice)
- ambition campaign 1..13 maps
- nyadhos (all maps)
- nyadhos2 (all maps)

please check them - and also the rest of the campaigns - we (Me and Endru) believe there were no more map renames (so all starts will remain on all others too)

uos 10
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I think grim company campaign also has problem

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Also i m not sure, but i think in last update, i cannot reach multiplayer server, all my online games r stuck at 1d without any changes to timer, wen i tried to join new game, it read cant reach server

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

server is running now (at midnight there is a short downtime for backups)

campaigns: the ones i fixed looks good?
i am checkin grim company now
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

grim comapny seems good.

only the first map was killed (renamed) but updates ago (about 1-2 months ago).
i can not remake (rename back) that as that is already published to google play (was a test map on these conversions).

please confirm all other maps in Grim company) are ok.
(there is a new map on the end of grim company - needs check if that is good map though)
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

So far so good

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

updated version - as all multipalyer maps that were using old tmx maps were not working - so i re activated* them until all multiplayer maps with old maps run out

*: this mean already running ones can run out - you still can not start new game with old tmx maps.

uos 10
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, this version goeas to google play in 1 hour, please tell me if there is anything that needs to be fixed prior.

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”