Heavy shield knight Reskin

Put here any ideas, suggestions about redesigning unit/building graphics.
SirPat

Heavy shield knight Reskin

Post by SirPat »

unit_shield_knight_h.png
unit_shield_knight_h.png (1.56 KiB) Viewed 1342 times
he looks too bulky and dark
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Badnorth

Re: Heavy shield knight Reskin

Post by Badnorth »

The only problem with the one ingame is the large headgear.
Bigger than its body.shield is fine because its shield knight.
unit_shield_knight_h.png
unit_shield_knight_h.png (1.62 KiB) Viewed 1336 times
The original one for comparison .
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Yeah the Helm is the only problem and he looks too different from the shield knight

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

The helm changed in your sprite it really fits but I don't understand why is he carrying a large bulk shield..it would really put so much weight in the horse.
Last edited by Badnorth on Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:55 am The only problem with the one ingame is the large headgear.
Wooahh....controversial! ;) I like the crest, think it looks well cool.
You guys are the image-makers, so I will accept your decisions - Ihave zero computer skills...technologically, I am like a drunk caveman banging two rocks together shouting "Ug!" , but I like pretty things too :lol:
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Lol what does this have to do with Computer skills?
I think anyone with the will to do so can become a great painter...Before when I was new to the forums I was shocked of savras level of painting it's unbelievably great :o ....he's a great inspiration to be a pixel artist if you ask me...and im no where near that level :D
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Lol Banging rocks together :lol: I do that sometimes when I have nothing to do :lol:
But yes the shield looks too thick maybe make it a bit more thin but I dont know how ill try to edit more of him when I have time

Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Shield knight upg might need a total redesign.
It looks far from the shield knight..the current one suits as a 3rd upgrade imo.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

SirPat wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:40 pm Lol Banging rocks together I do that sometimes when I have nothing to do
Whenever im bored I do some setirps or backward typing :lol: but usually Facebook,the aos forums and youtube and when im so bored I just make sprites .
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:21 pm Shield knight upg might need a total redesign.
It looks far from the shield knight..the current one suits as a 3rd upgrade imo.
Yeah
QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:25 pm
SirPat wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:40 pm Lol Banging rocks together I do that sometimes when I have nothing to do
Whenever im bored I do some setirps or backward typing :lol: but usually Facebook,the aos forums and youtube and when im so bored I just make sprites .
Lol

phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Hey guys, I've got a great cure for boredom! Take a few bottles of...ah, hang on...we might have covered this elsewhere :lol:
(Ti sevlovni reeb :) )
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:30 pm
Hey guys, I've got a great cure for boredom! Take a few bottles of...ah, hang on...we might have covered this elsewhere :lol:
(Ti sevlovni reeb :) )
Lol stop it man.
Ill be working on a proper upgrade of shield knight

Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Im gonna learn backward writing someday.
And make a ritual to summon Shrek our king!!!

Return to “Graphics”