Greek skins IMPLEMENTED

Put here any ideas, suggestions about redesigning unit/building graphics.
DreJaDe

Greek skins IMPLEMENTED

Post by DreJaDe »

Don't know what to name it yet.

Not even complete
Attachments
Light Hoplite.png
Light Hoplite.png (943 Bytes) Viewed 808 times
Phalangite.png
Phalangite.png (884 Bytes) Viewed 808 times
Spartan.png
Spartan.png (931 Bytes) Viewed 808 times
DreJaDe

Re: Greek skins

Post by DreJaDe »

Companya
Attachments
Companion Cavalry.png
Companion Cavalry.png (948 Bytes) Viewed 774 times
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Two new addition to the skin suggestion
Attachments
Taxiarchos.png
Taxiarchos.png (896 Bytes) Viewed 574 times
Ekdromoi.png
Ekdromoi.png (901 Bytes) Viewed 574 times
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Taxiachros and spartan looks too similar and confusing, similar to that equites/ centurion skin
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

godOfKings wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:23 pm Taxiachros and spartan looks too similar and confusing, similar to that equites/ centurion skin
I dont want to male a difference too big since this is done with uniformity in mind. Part of being a skin.

But there are a lot of difference here like the obvious bronze spartan shield for the Spartans or the officer version of the helmet design for the taxiarchos

And i don't think I have ever confused Centurion to equities in my skin. They are really quite different.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Is the feather and shield pattern the only defining difference between leader and soldier?

Ofc u wont find it since u r the owner, but ur opponents definitely feel misled by a weak equites like design
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

godOfKings wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:45 pm Is the feather and shield pattern the only defining difference between leader and soldier?

Ofc u wont find it since u r the owner, but ur opponents definitely feel misled by a weak equites like design
Definitely no there are more but yeah, I dont really want to change anything. I think this is more because of the recency of it.

I mean... The equite have that massive lance and the massive officer helmet of the centurion. I didnt think anyone would really confuse it.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

It is confusing when u got 10 to 20 infantry all looking similar (aux spearman, swordsman, legionary, praetorian etc.)

Anyways roman although confusing i m used to it now, but spartan and leader needs to look more different i think

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

May b add a cloak on leader, same with centurion too, we dont need hundred percent realistic but there should b a prominent difference between strong leader and army soldier, and although head feather is good its not enough cuz the image is too small and not enough space to make it detailed enough

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Oh wow, what do u know, centurions do wear a red cloak :roll:

DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

They do wear cloaks... Almost everyone wear cloaks during the time.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

godOfKings wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:49 am May b add a cloak on leader, same with centurion too, we dont need hundred percent realistic but there should b a prominent difference between strong leader and army soldier, and although head feather is good its not enough cuz the image is too small and not enough space to make it detailed enough
So...

Return to “Graphics”