Unbalanced units IMPLEMENTED

Field marshal Mick

Unbalanced units IMPLEMENTED

Post by Field marshal Mick »

I have noticed that most Japanese units are weak with low health numbers 15 to be exact. On the other side of the spectrum, units of the USSR have three times more with 42. I lined up riflemen from each nation and looked at the damage that of they did. There is a great advantage for the allies and Japan does not have a chance in a man for man battle. When I hit a US rifleman with a Japanese rifleman the Japanese lost more health than American. When I reversed the experiment the result was the same with the American coming out on top.
I also noticed the Sherman tank is stronger than other tanks of the same size. This is historically inaccurate and a little unfair as the game goes. The Sherman had the problem of insufficient armor in the front and crews had to use extra track, sandbag and whatever they could find to protect the front. It had the nickname of "Ronson " as in the cigarette lighter with the slogan lights up on the first strike. What made this tank successful was that America had the industrial power to make more than the enemy could destroy.
He who gets there Firstus with the Mostus
Field marshal Mick

Re: Unbalanced units

I found the topic on how the infantry stats were made. The Japanese health is at 15 and not 40 as it was supposed to be. I have a opinion on this subject and now I know where to place it.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, please list here all wrong values and i go fix it easily
Field marshal Mick

I went and checked and it is only the Japanese rifleman. All of the other Japanese are at 40.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Unbalanced units IMPLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Thanks! will be in in next update.

Return to “Implemented/Closed ones”