Caltrops is OP against enemy aircrafts IMPLEMENTED

Dan301002

Caltrops is OP against enemy aircrafts IMPLEMENTED

Post by Dan301002 »

I notice something while playing a Mp map called Coastal (Daniel is with me as a teammate). I build a bunch of caltrops in the forest tile since they don't have anything in benefit at the first, mostly for slowing down the enemies if they break in (i am in the natural fortress with Daniel, if you don't know, it is in the middle).

Later in the game, enemy Luftwaffe (aircraft divisions) raid our base. Daniel suffer greatly, but i defend them off, why? The caltrops definitely block enemies aircrafts movement greatly, reducing their mobility by a lot! That was not my intention from the start really... I ended up turtling and defending with my prepared AA, bunch of my fighters coming later from my special base (in another place), the odd has changed greatly, and he began targeting the already damaged Daniel base instead of mine. :lol:

Well there is similar post (viewtopic.php?f=159&t=3975), but this one is coming because of the caltrops, my point is to let aircraft pass them, it is OP after i experienced it. :P
Currently exploring the wonder of dimension.
Prof_GamerARCHIVED

Re: Caltrops is OP against enemy aircrafts

Post by Prof_GamerARCHIVED »

Caltrops shouldnt block aircraft.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Dan301002

Re: Caltrops is OP against enemy aircrafts

Post by Dan301002 »

Professional_Gamer wrote:Caltrops shouldnt block aircraft.
That's my point.
I was surprised when his mobility decreased, though he should really going after my shipyard rather than the land :/, well atleast it's safe :P.
Currently exploring the wonder of dimension.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Caltrops is OP against enemy aircrafts IMPLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

it is in uos 10
(we can do it in other version AOS/AOF to set which unit can be flewn over by enemy flying units.

Return to “Implemented/Closed ones”