New Trigger effect request: Change Factory production freely

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
Aral_Yaren

New Trigger effect request: Change Factory production freely

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Hi forumers,

It will be very awesome if we get this trigger as:

eff: change factory for trainable units

(as well as cond: change form trigger for transformable units as I mentioned in other post).

This shall allow to train some units that only accessible at certain factory to go at various other factory (eg. to allow all infantry units to be trainable in a Barrack which is bormally cannot like Teutonic Knight, Crusader Warrior, Berzerk etc). Or even train trebuchet in Siege Workshop.

Hope all is well for all
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Re: Change Factory Trigger

Post by Hyuhjhih »

I am afraid if it will happen, it would be cool though, but the identity of the unit is relying unchanged within the production line. Ninja in barracks, herbalist in church, trebs in sige workshop. This won't be happening even in map editor i think
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: New Trigger effect request: Change Factory production freely

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i set better subject.
Aral_Yaren

Re: New Trigger effect request: Change Factory production freely

Post by Aral_Yaren »

I wish it implemented, Hyu-ji (special Ji for you :) ). The req trigger will open new wider scopes of future maps that can be built (all infantry match with only tcs available in the fields, for example). And this will be only in ME, and if devs find proposed maps for AoS contain this, of course he (and testers, idk honestly) will judge wisely whether it's suitable or not.

As for myself, let creativities expand the wings.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...

Return to “Other discussions about the game”