Minigames fan map game 2 what??? ANSWERED

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
ProtectorLordGarmin

Minigames fan map game 2 what??? ANSWERED

Post by ProtectorLordGarmin »

What the heck is game 2 even meant to be like it's impossible there's no indication of what you're meant to do one piglet says Wheres my mom another says break the house what house the houses in the corner cant be broken and one says I am hungry in number to alphabet code what am I meant to do???
Leader of the Aegis Protectorate, the proud Defenders of Ambidia! If you would like some heavy protection, we can do some mercenary work... but such elite warriors come with an elite price.
tamtam12345

Re: Minigames fan map game 2 what???

Post by tamtam12345 »

I am the creator of this map. :)

Normally, all natural unit will randomly move 1 step in each turn.

In game 2, the objective is to help "Where is my mom" piglet moving next to its mother(bigger pig near the fire).

I am hungry piglet: In game 2, you can see there has a food obstacle (blocked by rocks). You need to destroy the rock and then bring that hungry piglet next to the obstacle.

"Break the house piglet": That's the clue in game 3. (Don't step into rock decoration & destroy to house to enter game 4).

Hope you enjoy this map. :P
ProtectorLordGarmin

Re: Minigames fan map game 2 what??? ANSWERED

Oh OK, I was wondering how to win vs the house and get to game 4
Leader of the Aegis Protectorate, the proud Defenders of Ambidia! If you would like some heavy protection, we can do some mercenary work... but such elite warriors come with an elite price.
ProtectorLordGarmin

Re: Minigames fan map game 2 what??? ANSWERED

Wait. Stepping on the stone is the only way to attack the house

Return to “Other discussions about the game”