Suggestions/bugs about the game

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
tamtam12345

Suggestions/bugs about the game

Post by tamtam12345 »

Gems & upgrades
-Not enough for players to get all upgrade because players may not finish all campaign map(especially some hard & long time).

-Few Achievements(with gem rewards) could be created as challenging mission
(eg. Get x Green & Gold "ticks" in Hard campaigns , Get 3 stars on few difficult maps(Betrayal of King Maximus,Khan's invasion...))

-I think new upgrade units in each version is little bit fast...

Tutorials
-Should have tutorials/explanation in detail to explain how different tiles/current tile that unit stands in affect stats(speed) of units
-so players could calculate/predict units speed in easier way

Translation
-Add "Under construction" next to languages if it is not completed.

Map editor
-Can add burnt/poison trigger ( poison trigger could be done only if we know its position)
-Activate My map + Run seems only support 2 players

Daily gifts
-Is it too fast for newbies to play with other players that have many upgrades?(because they normally open/join have upgrades game)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions/bugs about the game

Post by Stratego (dev) »

gem/upgrades: actually enough to unlock all, or which game u ment? AOS? also new gemsource is the daily gems.
achievemetns: yes i think there is a post about it alreaddy.
upgrades fast: yes, but i receive messages to put in more new units :)
terrain tiles: very true! Could someone make a tutorial map out of it? (in mapeditor) thanks!
translation: actually i could write this to ALL translations as none of them ready - should i write? what about a texting only under language buttons like "all tarnslations are in proress, not all is translated"
burnt poison trigger: i am not sure whatk u mean - you mean to put an effect onto a unit?
Activate My map + Run: i will chekc - thanks!
Is it too fast for newbies to play with other players that have many upgrades?: they sould open "no upgraded" games then, or got hunted by others :)
Endru1241

Re: Suggestions/bugs about the game

Post by Endru1241 »

tamtam12345 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:02 am Gems & upgrades
-Not enough for players to get all upgrade because players may not finish all campaign map(especially some hard & long time).
The best thing to balance it is to add more campaigns - especially easy ones. But I actually already noticed it some time ago: Newbie hardships - problem for game activity
Many things were already done by stratego to mitigate it.
-I think new upgrade units in each version is little bit fast...
I am trying to add them as fast as I can... Oh wait.
Most people think otherwise, You know?
Tutorials
-Should have tutorials/explanation in detail to explain how different tiles/current tile that unit stands in affect stats(speed) of units
-so players could calculate/predict units speed in easier way
There is already feature dealing with this pending.
We're gonna add a list of terrain modifiers/speeds, shown when speed in units propsheet will be clicked. there will be icon indicator to show this.
Stratego (dev) wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:06 pm achievemetns: yes i think there is a post about it alreaddy.
Can achievement give gems? If so, is it configurable in json?
Or it's just planned that way.
Or maybe it will never give any?
Existing topic deals mainly with adding more achievements and there is no info about any gem rewards in modders lounge.
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Other discussions about the game”