Beta game to last version?

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
Morningwarrior

Beta game to last version?

Post by Morningwarrior »

one thing I'm still in doubt about if the game will have a possible last update, last definitely, the game is at least 6 years of development and this is a point that I praise a lot, you could give up the project in time since at seen and kinda difficult the funding the game gets, a lot of dedication on your part @strategy (dev). But back to my question do you intend to give a point to the game like "enough we already implemented a lot in the game", or is it possible that the game has continually updates to add units, technologies, constructions, other mechanics etc?
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Beta game to last version?

Post by Stratego (dev) »

lol, i dont plan to stop making it ever - if there is anyone can drive the alternatives i can compile any changes they do. (eg. balancing and new units)

Now i actively work on AOW and core only, and i hope someone will take AOW too, so i will have to only compile new assetpacks weekly or so in aow too.

so i will be on core only (still having many awkward things in game core and missig features)
Morningwarrior

Re: Beta game to last version?

Post by Morningwarrior »

Looks like the game will more years in the way. :D :D :D i just asking,well you can make trailers for the game,in google adds,trying.
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!

Return to “Other discussions about the game”