Daily Spin

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
jalewolt711

Daily Spin

Post by jalewolt711 »

Its nice to add daily spin to get more gems or gold or to unlock some units or campaign to all games (AOS, AOF, AOG, AOWW)
IM NOT A MAKER, IM JUST A GAMER
Loveless, Darkness to the Light
makazuwr32

Re: Daily Spin

Post by makazuwr32 »

I actually support this idea. Maybe only not once per day but once per week.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Idk, a daily reward doesn't really fit a historic tbs. I'd prefer looking for other ways, like playing against AIs in random gives 1 gem per enemy AI defeated.
OLÉ
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

That is why i suggest weekly spin with at most 10 gems reward (0/1/2/5/10 with chances 50%/25%/15%/7.5%/2.5%).
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

I like what PIB but instead of just fighting AI, they will have to fight challenges with ai, like a mind game problems of chess. It will have higher difficulty as the stakes goes higher thus making the price and the challenge both satisfying and worth it to have.
jalewolt711

Post by jalewolt711 »

Maybe only spell and gems/gold will be included of the daily spin not the units. What do you think?
IM NOT A MAKER, IM JUST A GAMER
Loveless, Darkness to the Light
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

DreJaDe wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:51 pm I like what PIB but instead of just fighting AI, they will have to fight challenges with ai, like a mind game problems of chess. It will have higher difficulty as the stakes goes higher thus making the price and the challenge both satisfying and worth it to have.
Mind games like chess we already got in various campaigns and maps.
Puss_in_Boots proposed simple to implement idea.

Do you have anything in mind how said challenges could be done?
Age of Strategy design leader
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

My idea is when is said the mind games if chess is this. Like in chess that have problems and dilemmas, for example;

-The number of moves is limited thus if you gone past that certain amount of moves, you'll lose.

-There are only certain moves that you can take, if one mistake is made, the game ends.

If you're asking about the mind games maps itself, then no, I have no idea.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Maps aren't made fast enough despite the possibilities to make them disposable for 1 day and replaced by another the next day.
OLÉ
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:59 pm Maps aren't made fast enough despite the possibilities to make them disposable for 1 day and replaced by another the next day.
Maybe, make a set of maps, challenges or dillema that can be played? About 30 or so depending to the number of days the month will have.

The map creation could be made for long time since this is a game that wants to continously improve and just make everything in a fast pace.

It doesn't need to be change everytime since there will be a set.

A repitition will be available if all the problem in the set is completed and if not, you have to wait for another month (can be adjusted) to have a chance again.

This is out of topic but I think it is better than the daily spin since it will be on the same theme as the game AO(Strategy).

Return to “Other discussions about the game”