Random maps to be edited by map editors

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
Ayush Tiwari

Random maps to be edited by map editors

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I think we can have the feature of editing random maps to make a campaign out of it,it would save very much time and maps like the world map would finally get the spotlight they deserve
Homo homini lupus
Belfry777

Re: Random maps to be edited by map editors

Post by Belfry777 »

Random maps are for multiplayer games. Other type is for campaigns. What is the question?
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

it means getting a copy of the already made ready random map and turning it into skirmish map so that it can b used as a template/base for making campaign maps

(basically hurdle of making a new map is removed and only placing units and making triggers is left)

i think it will b useful
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

godOfKings wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:09 am it means getting a copy of the already made ready random map and turning it into skirmish map so that it can b used as a template/base for making campaign maps

(basically hurdle of making a new map is removed and only placing units and making triggers is left)

i think it will b useful
Exactly
It would also give new notion about the underrated world map
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I think we should have a separate storage for base/template maps which can b downloaded from a map market /free maps bank, and player has the freedom to make something new with this base map or resize it according to his wishes,

Players can contribute new maps to the maps bank to b used by other players (I believe a topic for map template exists already and should b voted upon)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

godOfKings wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:48 pm I think we should have a separate storage for base/template maps which can b downloaded from a map market /free maps bank, and player has the freedom to make something new with this base map or resize it according to his wishes,

Players can contribute new maps to the maps bank to b used by other players (I believe a topic for map template exists already and should b voted upon)
+1
Wonderful idea...
Homo homini lupus

Return to “Other discussions about the game”