Bet game scams

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Bet game scams

Post by Stratego (dev) »

To many cases I need to manage players/games there some scams happen about bet games.

I thought to totally remove bet games but i realized maybe in friend games it is ok

so question, which u prefer:
a) Remove bet games totally
b) Let bet games only in Friend games
c) dont change anything
Aral_Yaren

Re: Bet game scams

Post by Aral_Yaren »

C) No chance required

Players may set a bet gems not only to gain some gems, but also to somewhat ensure that anyone who enter their game must play it totally until finish and not ruin their game, like AoS system reminds before joining or making a match. It's kinda, "If you ruin the match by AWOL without clear stance, or no longer take your turn seeing your evident lose without resign, and so forth... at least I get your gems to compensate my incoveniences".

Also we have some relevant issue yet different cases: double account scam game (where 1 player with 2 account make FFA just to fish win in such lowly way).

Personal Solution: perhaps we chat moderators can be managed to help Dev dealing (closing, and so forth) with these scam game type if more hands and eyes needed regarding this.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
zuser12858

Post by zuser12858 »

Hi I played game with bet, but player's we was about six player's and all player's come in to the next day, then i started
My turn didn't come but i was kiked, not by reason of waiting me, it was the reason that I don't understand why it happens and it' wasn't only once with me
Thank you, and sorry for my english
b2198

Post by b2198 »

zuser12858 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:05 pm Hi I played game with bet, but player's we was about six player's and all player's come in to the next day, then i started
My turn didn't come but i was kiked, not by reason of waiting me, it was the reason that I don't understand why it happens and it' wasn't only once with me
Thank you, and sorry for my english
Was the turn time 12h? I remember seeing a 6 players match set up like that recently.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

May b 1 limit is that bet games limit can't b less than 24 hours, it can only b 24 or more hours
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Other discussions about the game”