Next update?

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
Morningwarrior

Next update?

Post by Morningwarrior »

I have a question, it might be kind of boring and ungainly, but I'm quite curious, are you devs planning a big update?
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Badnorth

Re: Next update?

Post by Badnorth »

Why is this at others?

Moved topic.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Morningwarrior wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:28 am I have a question, it might be kind of boring and ungainly, but I'm quite curious, are you devs planning a big update?
Look down. Your feet is laying over forums. Sure you can see there's discussions ongoing all over just to make sure the next update is big enough.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Badnorth wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:56 am Why is this at others?

Moved topic.
why is it not something so relevant, is there a topic for questions?
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:09 am
Morningwarrior wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:28 am I have a question, it might be kind of boring and ungainly, but I'm quite curious, are you devs planning a big update?
Look down. Your feet is laying over forums. Sure you can see there's discussions ongoing all over just to make sure the next update is big enough.
* Whistle, there's this part too, I saw the troops that were marked ACCEPTED, but there must be something else there?
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Morningwarrior wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:31 pm
Badnorth wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:56 am Why is this at others?

Moved topic.
why is it not something so relevant, is there a topic for questions?
FAQ -> More Questions and Answers. Or just Other discussions about the game?

This topic was originally posted at suggestions and ideas -> Others. That wasn't a suggestion, but a question.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Morningwarrior wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:32 pm
* Whistle, there's this part too, I saw the troops that were marked ACCEPTED, but there must be something else there?
Implementing new units is not abracadabra. Needs work,time and immense patience. And i am sure endru is working on it by his best.
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

Hyuhjhih wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:47 am
Morningwarrior wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:32 pm

Implementing new units is not abracadabra. Needs work,time and immense patience. And i am sure endru is working on it by his best.
you can bet on endru

Return to “Other discussions about the game”