Demoralize Ability Miss Chance ANSWERED

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
Aral_Yaren

Demoralize Ability Miss Chance ANSWERED

Post by Aral_Yaren »

It states that senator's demoralize ability is 155% chance, but when i tried against knight it sometimes misses. Is there any rule on it?

(also they use the same icon as failed conversion)

Stay cool!
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Badnorth

Re: Demoralize Ability Miss Chance

Post by Badnorth »

Wierd. Maybe it was 55%?

As for indicator, it has lower resistance thus it uses the same icon as a failed conversion.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Aral_Yaren wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:01 am It states that senator's demoralize ability is 155% chance, but when i tried against knight it sometimes misses. Is there any rule on it?

(also they use the same icon as failed conversion)

Stay cool!
Are you sure knight was not affected by promote loyalty or other effects increasing res?
Demoralise has basic 100% chance of being successful + additional 55% from senator conversion chance, as it is mental effect. However unlike most abilities it's resisted by mental resistance.
So unit targeted has to have more than 55% resistance to have any chance to resist.

As for indicator - it's actually the other way around. Demoralise indicator was first, but I set up the same indicator for lower resistance, because of lack of time to create new one.
Then I forgot.
Age of Strategy design leader
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

It was in MP, and I wasn't so sure if there were some support with promote loyalty. But I am sure there was not any effect icon on the knight.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Promote loyalty should have the icon.
It would make few things more clear.
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Other discussions about the game”