Tiles changes what you see

Here u see a list of coding related suggestions to be priorized - we can tell what the community needs the most to be coded
SirPat

Tiles changes what you see

Post by SirPat »

I had this crazy Idea the other day of adding some kind of tile based logic to change what youll see
Like for example a scout bird cant see units in Tree/forest tiles and dogs can sense units in forest like he would have lower sight but there will be a range where in all units in that area will be marked by a exclamation mark"!" To show that he can smell someone and some other Idea where in units cant see much in forest tiles like they will only have 2 sight and also an idea that tiles and units can change what you see. When a ranger cloaks everyone will see a bush :lol: and I thougt of a unit that is wearing a deer pelt and holding a bow once the deer dude transforms to camo mode all players will just see a deer and the name will be deer and ive also taught of having different sights on cliffs like for example your beside a cliff, you would not see the top of the cliff and when your at the edge of the cliff you wouldnt see the bottom? Maybe?

In conclusion:
I would like to have: terrain affects what you see and units can be seen differently by other players and other sight limitations
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “Needs, priorities - Which way would you like the roadmap?”