Upgraded units - IMPLEMENTED

TheBluePhoenix

Upgraded units - IMPLEMENTED

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Whenever i look at a new upgrade , i always get confused what it does. The info is of No help as all it shows is the building structure and the cost of researching, not the stats of the product. This is a bit wierd as we can easily find these info but to check the stats of upgraded unit is a menace . So i suggest that in the info menu the stats of the upgraded units be displayed
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Upgraded units

Post by DoomCarrot »

We need an entire wikia in honesty :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

You are pretty right , even the help file needs work but this topic is for another thing,- i.e to make the upgrade show the same stat sheet as the upgraded unit
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok. on next update it will show the upgraded unit itself.

(but will you ask to change it back because you will not see the cost of inventing the tech in turns :))
COOLguy

Re: Upgraded units - IMPLEMENTED

Post by COOLguy »

Can we have both? :)
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Re: Upgraded units - IMPLEMENTED

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I also thought, could we do this- show what are the increments in the upgraded units eg. Attack +3 instead of unit stat sheet? That would be also helpful.

Return to “Implementeds”