capturin tcs - ANSWERED

TheBluePhoenix

capturin tcs - ANSWERED

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I was thinking that suppose a player 1 occupies tc of player 2 who had built a structure (say barrack) and a castle for it . After loosing the tc, these structures remain under player 2. So what if we make a rule that the player 1 cannot build any structure/ castle for the captured tc unless he destroys 1 castle/ structure of player 2? This way one could check the other player's expansion. Other wise it becomes very difficult to re occupy the tc as well as destroy the structures and castles built against it(just my opinion)
How does this sound?
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Alexander82

Re: capturin tcs

Post by Alexander82 »

it seems too tricky... and we can't, in fog maps, take count of how many tc,s/factories/castles a player have
Age of Fantasy design leader
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

We dont have to. Simple rule- if you capture a tc , you can build a structure only after destroying 1 of the same player. Same for castle. If the player doesnot have any, or maybe less than max possible value then he is allowed to build else not
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

ejm29

Post by ejm29 »

I personally prefer it the way it is at the moment. I think this would get a little annoying after a while. :)
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: capturin tcs - ANSWERED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i agree, it would over-complicate game.

Return to “Implementeds”