Invite function, the passworded version - IMPLEMENTED v0.97

Mairon

Invite function, the passworded version - IMPLEMENTED v0.97

Post by Mairon »

There should be an invite into multiplayer game function, because before a little while I joined a four player game made by stratego with name 'For Mairon+Balint+Kirk', but when I joined, I saw that the other two slots were already occupied by somebody else tan Balint&Kirk. It should work like this: I (or somebody else) make a game, and select one or more player slots to a new option, 'Invite'. The game then asks me who would I like to invite with a list of AoS players, who are logged in and I would pick one for each 'Invite' slot. The next time the invited persons would play AoS, a popup window would appear and they would be told that they are invited to my game, and could accept or refuse the invitation. If they would refuse, the slot would be changed to 'Multiplayer'.
Cheers, everything will go well! Yes, ask the other person to lend you something/go on a date/do anything else! They ain't gonna bite your head off!

Tar-Mairon, The Excellent in vanyarin is the name of Sauron [The Abominable] before his fall.
Longinus

Re: Invite function

Post by Longinus »

That would require a "friend system"... but still that's a really good idea... also a password function...
SLIT!
Im'maKiRk
Longinus

Post by Longinus »

Oh by the way Marion, I'm Kirk
SLIT!
Im'maKiRk
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

I thought a simple password would be enough - wouldn't?
Mairon

Post by Mairon »

Yes, it would, but there is no chat system outside the game and everyone sees it on the forum.
Cheers, everything will go well! Yes, ask the other person to lend you something/go on a date/do anything else! They ain't gonna bite your head off!

Tar-Mairon, The Excellent in vanyarin is the name of Sauron [The Abominable] before his fall.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i see the point, but i think password is faster to put in, so i guess that will be in first. maybe passwords should be shares via PM.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

I have put the password version into the game.
I will rename this topic to PASSWORDED Multiplayer, if you still think the above mentioned inviting is needed than please open a new thread especially for that - thanks!

Return to “Implementeds”