Age of Mafia

Panchinarodestro

Age of Mafia

Post by Panchinarodestro »

What about a age of games entirly based of mafia. The maps should be the cities, gans fight, police raids and so on. I was thinking that italy could be a good place for the game obv no one would cars about italy so maybe we can imagine it in america, in the gold age of mafia (al capone, thing like that...).

Some possible faction?

(Grand alliance)

Police/special Force
Organized Crime
(With will be a thing like axis and allies in aoww)

(Alliance)

Police/special force

Carabinieri (italian military police)
Swat
American militia (if i am not wrong america have like a anti crime militia)
Spetznas
Gendarmerie (french military police)
Sas
FBI

Organized crime
Camorra
Sacra corona unita
Italian mafia
Russian mafia
Japanese mafia

I think it it could be even more funny thay that maybe insert a new game mode that could make things more realistic (take controll of building to earn money for turn and then making unit, and who is more rich or kill the enemy win
Midonik

Re: Age of Mafia

Post by Midonik »

Japanese mafia is Jakuza, pretty sure all have such names, using them would be better I think.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

age of unreality has lots of contents for a mafia based game, check it out. u could add Japanese mafia too.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

godOfKings wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:24 pm age of unreality has lots of contents for a mafia based game, check it out. u could add Japanese mafia too.
Thats how mafia works! :lol:
Random guy: "Lets use goblins."
Me: "GOBLINS? THIS IS LAWRENCIAAAAA!"

Return to “New variant ideas”