Age of Comics

jalewolt711

Age of Comics

Post by jalewolt711 »

I have a great idea that sticks in my mind but I just don't know how to make a game like this. I hope you like the idea that I suggest to you.

Mechanics:
In terms of mechanics, nothing has changed, it's the same as any other game. you just need to use technologies to get the hero you want, I think it takes about 5 turns to get it. there are also army and rebellion units that are supposed to take 2 or 3 turns to get and also so that you have time to defend or advance against the enemy and have time to get your favorite superheroes. As for the heroes, they also have different abilities or super powers to kill your opponents. it also has a cooldown if you use the skill of your hero in maybe 2 or 3 turns.

Buildings:

Hall of Justice- is an iconic building that serves as a headquarters for the Justice League.

Hall of Doom- which looks like a domed version of Darth Vader's helmet and houses a wide variety of technological tools of terror, is probably the most iconic of all villain headquarters.

Stark Tower- and later renamed Avengers Tower, appears in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The X-Mansion- is also the worldwide headquarters of the X-Corporation.

The Baxter Building- is depicted in Manhattan, and its five upper floors house the Fantastic Four's headquarters.

Lethal Legion headquarter- a group of villains that has taken several forms over the years, each iteration equally dedicated to the destruction of the Avengers.

The Frightful Four Headquarters- were a team of supervillains brought together under the leadership of the Wizard.

Bermuda Triangle- that uncharted island in the Atlantic, in the Bermuda Triangle, became the base of the mutant Magneto and his Brotherhood. In elder times, it was inhabited by the Ancients who committed atrocities there. Due to those, the island was described as being of "eldritch nature" and "evil".

Titans Tower- is a ten-story glass and steel structure that served as the headquarters for the second incarnation of the Teen Titans, commonly referred to as the New Teen Titans.

That's all, I hope you read this and make this game soon :D :D
IM NOT A MAKER, IM JUST A GAMER
Loveless, Darkness to the Light
Anchar

Re: Age of Comics

Post by Anchar »

I think you forgot to write about the Scooby-Doo team.
jalewolt711

Re: Age of Heroes-verse

Post by jalewolt711 »

we can change it to age of heroes-verse/ age of superheroes so that it only focuses on dc and marvel. I forgot that there are many types of comics books
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

those are all copyrighted themes.
jalewolt711

Post by jalewolt711 »

then, let's make our own heroes or champions.
jalewolt711

Post by jalewolt711 »

but it would be better if only marvel and dc heroes but there are copyrights
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

But in fact, Scooby-Doo would be better ...
jalewolt711

Post by jalewolt711 »

Anchar wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:09 pm But in fact, Scooby-Doo would be better ...
Hahahaha
diesel

Post by diesel »

the mystery gang lays siege to riverdale, daphne and betty go face to face, yeah im on board this game
jalewolt711

Post by jalewolt711 »

Yeah hahahah its game is wide because of the many comics to draw from hehehe
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

Damn copyrights keep me from catching ghosts with Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Vlad, Daphne, Velma and Scrappy in the Comic Age.

Return to “New variant ideas”