Age of RTS

Gameland

Age of RTS

Post by Gameland »

The logic of the game will be the same, but the only difference is that it will work with RTS, and the first game may be Aoww RTS.

When the troops came side by side, they began to fight each other.

Let the planes fly constantly in the part we are advancing and try to hunt down the fighters or bomb the ground troops.
Midonik

Re: Age of RTS

Post by Midonik »

Keep dreamimg
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

Midonik wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:58 amKeep dreamimg
That's right. Keeps your hopes up and keep reaching for the top.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Gameland wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:54 pm The logic of the game will be the same, but the only difference is that it will work with RTS, and the first game may be Aoww RTS.

When the troops came side by side, they began to fight each other.

Let the planes fly constantly in the part we are advancing and try to hunt down the fighters or bomb the ground troops.
One tiiiiiiiiiiiiny little problem here — engine.
It is not made for rts gameplay but for turn based strategy gameplay.
And since only person who is working on engine is stratego i doubt that with that we will get different engine for different type games in next 5 years.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Anchar

Post by Anchar »

I can't wait until Stratego finally makes a shooter out of these games. I already came up with a name - Age of Shooting. :lol:
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

here RTS means a real time game?

that would not fit to our "turn" cost balances either.

however i would love the idea having a real time playing as i think many players like quick skirmishes in a fwe minutes few 10 minutes not waiting for days to the other.

but i am not sure how to fit to current balances yet.
TntAttack

Post by TntAttack »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:46 am here RTS means a real time game?

that would not fit to our "turn" cost balances either.

however i would love the idea having a real time playing as i think many players like quick skirmishes in a fwe minutes few 10 minutes not waiting for days to the other.

but i am not sure how to fit to current balances yet.
Two phrases:
1.attacker
2. defender.
3. Turn end, Next turn commences

1. Attackers can move and attack only. No building, no town production change and no player owned building attack e.g. concrete arty.

Units that move and don't attack can use their attack in the defenders phrase.

2. Defenders can build, attack if unit still has attack, building attack, and production change.

3. Turn end, new turn.

Note: This could be made "real time" or "in sync".

Real time e.g. player A move infantry near bunker, player B snipes it before player A could attack. Else, player B fires on bunker destroying it.

In sync e.g. player A actions counted as m1. Player A then attacks counted as m2. Player B first actions counts as m1, m2 etc.

When both actions clash at the same m value e.g. player A retreats infantry while player B fires from concrete artillery.

We could have it favour the attacker or defender.

How "unrealistic" is this idea concept good sir?

Return to “New variant ideas”