Age of Apocalipse

ReverseFlashD6

Age of Apocalipse

Post by ReverseFlashD6 »

Factions:
Mutants-Massive army with mutations skills(change units into a other units like mutant change into flying mutant. Half of body is Machine.
Survivors-A mobilised army with some partisant skills. Can equip another armour and weapons.
Bounty Walker-the army with mixed weak-fast an strong-slow.
Brain-army of robots, strong but slow, ale to modify they weapon and armour.
All this idea is concept of mechanicy that can upgrade and change our troops. Ofcourse it Cost turns. Also the factions are inspired on Neuroshima universe, and they have So much factions, So it's easy to make first units and the possible new factions.
I am guy who created idea of Age of Apocalypse. I think the Best project what I saw was Age of Toys.
ReverseFlashD6

Re: Age of Apocalipse

Post by ReverseFlashD6 »

Okay let's start from my favorites, the mutant. First I will give names and explain mechanicy. So Well week Point of mutant is that they have no units. They have only Infected human. It Cost 3 turns, and then it can change into warrior or worker. As Well they change into egg what is typed as building so you need to spawn this on normal terrain. After that you can change them again. And again. There is some types of mutant warrior changes(to Get them you need upgrade technologies. Some free at start):
Toxic mutant-range unit can explode. When explode or shoot it poison. Cost 6 turns
Tank-slower, but toughter. Cost 4 turns
Quick-fast, but more weak at heath Cost 2 turns
Also you can change Quick into something like
Quick Tank-fast and tought Cost 8 turns
It's choice of studio how much upgrades they will do and how they change Cost of units
I am guy who created idea of Age of Apocalypse. I think the Best project what I saw was Age of Toys.
ReverseFlashD6

Post by ReverseFlashD6 »

Survivor. This factions is based on multiple functions unit. They have fast, units. They upgrades allowing units to use some tactic like rpg for infantry. They also have some techs like:all infantry units get cloak. There is some troops:
Partisant-Cost 3. He is base of Survivor army. They can be equipped on rpg and grenades. Also can Get cloak and buffs to speed.
Supported Armour-4 shoots per turn Cost 8, Fast, Can equip Grenade Launcher buff to deal splash damage
Hacker-small live. Can take control on enemy vehicle.
Armoured Car-fast with s all armour can have two stances:Rocket Launcher or ckm.
ReverseFlashD6

Post by ReverseFlashD6 »

Lol I don't know if someone gonna ever see this
Puppeteer12

Post by Puppeteer12 »

What are the bounty walkers supposed to be.
A master of puppetry and manipulation, working from the shadows.
ReverseFlashD6

Post by ReverseFlashD6 »

well I think about this
I gonna dd today. It's most hard to create
ReverseFlashD6

Post by ReverseFlashD6 »

Bounty Walkers-mixed factions. I have no idea how mechanicy they can have, so I am open on ideas. Well it gonna be short. Bounty walkers are the melle factions with powerful Damage. They have first strike and double strike. The most powerful will be championa(at infantry). Here is some ideas of troops:
Bounty hunter
Shooter
Pig of war
So it gonna be more like joke factions because of Pig of war.
ReverseFlashD6

Post by ReverseFlashD6 »

Only barin factions left. Then I try make banner. "Try"
TrueSlav

Post by TrueSlav »

This gotta be the 9th apocalypse themed variant by now, well, time for someone to execute it finally, godspeed.
Support the new project set in the 1850s to the 1930s.
Forum link:
viewforum.php?f=359
Discord link:
https://discord.gg/BwnPATZtfr
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

It's true that the idea was brought up before. Post-apo is an obvious and vast area of sci-fi that an Ao game could explore (like AoG did with space themed sci-fi) so I think it's a sound concept. Never really got enough traction though.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.

Return to “New variant ideas”