Ages Of Airsoft

ZakTheBuilder1
Location: From boats of runaways to the #1 military in the world

Ages Of Airsoft

Post by ZakTheBuilder1 »

Like the WW2 Game you can build units and some modified vehicles along with defences and possibly customize the weapons and ammuntion the units use along with the outfit they have on.

Airsoft has been around since the mid-seventies so I believe Ages could be made as Airsoft weaponry is not the same as It is now.

This game would shine bright on different units, weapons and vehicles and would probably bring in actual airsoft players and other players that play other shooters

the weapons define what the unit is
so if the player had a simple 2000's spring pistol it would be called spring pistol and would have different stats to lets say a gas pistol or a battery pistol

This is just a concept and yall can make or break it.
AoWW, AoMW, AoV Graphic Designer

Like History
Like Rock
Listen to Sabaton
Maxbirykov2004

Re: Ages Of Airsoft

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

ZakTheBuilder1 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:09 pm Like the WW2 Game you can build units and some modified vehicles along with defences and possibly customize the weapons and ammuntion the units use along with the outfit they have on.

Airsoft has been around since the mid-seventies so I believe Ages could be made as Airsoft weaponry is not the same as It is now.

This game would shine bright on different units, weapons and vehicles and would probably bring in actual airsoft players and other players that play other shooters

the weapons define what the unit is
so if the player had a simple 2000's spring pistol it would be called spring pistol and would have different stats to lets say a gas pistol or a battery pistol

This is just a concept and yall can make or break it.
Good idea, but i don't think that @Stratego (dev) could start it, but maybe you can share some of your end of 15th- start of 19th century at this discord server
https://discord.gg/DX5k9F6wQY

Return to “New variant ideas”