U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

User avatar
Spartan1179
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:58 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by Spartan1179 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:50 pm

images (34).jpeg
T.A.N ARMY transport tank
images (34).jpeg (10.96 KiB) Viewed 1293 times
This tank is a transport.
carry capacity 2
sight 4
speed 4
images (36).jpeg
T.A.N ARMY transport tank
images (36).jpeg (11.55 KiB) Viewed 1293 times
This is a transport tank. Can only transport infantry
speed 3
sight 5
carry capacity 3
range 3
shoots rockets
WE fight for the rights of all. We fight for what is right. We fight for liberty and justice for all. We fight for freedom.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code

User avatar
BrenoHenrique
Posts: 1156
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:24 am
Location: Caxambu MG Brazil

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by BrenoHenrique » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:57 pm

Spartan1179 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:30 pm
The units are perfect they are just what i hoped they would look like but are they axis or allied force's

I also thought we could bring robots like from Titanfall and spaceships from halo in to the game because the U.S.K.A ARMY and T.A.N ARMY has spaceships and robots. what do you think.
these are from my fictional kirtequistan country
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer

User avatar
Spartan1179
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:58 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by Spartan1179 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:52 am

right I know that but are they allied are axis. meaning if they are axis they work with the T.A.N. but if they are allied they work with the U.S.K.A

choose a side for kirtequistan

T.A.N ARMY

U.S.K.A ARMY
WE fight for the rights of all. We fight for what is right. We fight for liberty and justice for all. We fight for freedom.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code

User avatar
BrenoHenrique
Posts: 1156
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:24 am
Location: Caxambu MG Brazil

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by BrenoHenrique » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:36 pm

Spartan1179 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:52 am
right I know that but are they allied are axis. meaning if they are axis they work with the T.A.N. but if they are allied they work with the U.S.K.A

choose a side for kirtequistan

T.A.N ARMY

U.S.K.A ARMY
they are allies of the Russians and Chinese... but also of NATO and the USA
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer

User avatar
BrenoHenrique
Posts: 1156
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:24 am
Location: Caxambu MG Brazil

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by BrenoHenrique » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:38 pm

they are neutral... but i will choose the TAN side
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer

User avatar
Spartan1179
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:58 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by Spartan1179 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:42 am

Okay that's good to know because that way we know who to put in axis and allied like AoWW.
WE fight for the rights of all. We fight for what is right. We fight for liberty and justice for all. We fight for freedom.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code

User avatar
Spartan1179
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:58 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by Spartan1179 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:20 pm

Sorry for being gone show long I was busy but now we can work on the game. If anyone has more ideas you are welcome to add them all.
WE fight for the rights of all. We fight for what is right. We fight for liberty and justice for all. We fight for freedom.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code

User avatar
Spartan1179
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:58 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by Spartan1179 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:20 pm

images (2).jpeg
U.S.K.A Heavy transport
images (2).jpeg (8.78 KiB) Viewed 958 times
This truck has 4 speed 3 sight and 4 range and 2 carry capacity.
WE fight for the rights of all. We fight for what is right. We fight for liberty and justice for all. We fight for freedom.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code

User avatar
Spartan1179
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:58 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by Spartan1179 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:53 am

So is there a way to get the Dev to look at my game are do i have to send them the link because i would like them to look at this and seee what they think about it.
WE fight for the rights of all. We fight for what is right. We fight for liberty and justice for all. We fight for freedom.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code

User avatar
BrenoHenrique
Posts: 1156
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:24 am
Location: Caxambu MG Brazil

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by BrenoHenrique » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:32 am

Spartan1179 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:53 am
So is there a way to get the Dev to look at my game are do i have to send them the link because i would like them to look at this and seee what they think about it.
already started development would you like to join?
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer

User avatar
Spartan1179
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:58 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by Spartan1179 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:41 pm

I would like something like a infestation like zombies or the flood.

Bugs like from starship troopers.1

The parasite/a alien that starts as a pod and little spiders can attack a unit and turn it into a monster. Similar to the flood from Halo.2

Zombies.3

If you have something better then what I have listed then please tell your idea would love to see what you have in mind.
WE fight for the rights of all. We fight for what is right. We fight for liberty and justice for all. We fight for freedom.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code

User avatar
BrenoHenrique
Posts: 1156
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:24 am
Location: Caxambu MG Brazil

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by BrenoHenrique » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:15 am

Spartan1179 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:41 pm
I would like something like a infestation like zombies or the flood.

Bugs like from starship troopers.1

The parasite/a alien that starts as a pod and little spiders can attack a unit and turn it into a monster. Similar to the flood from Halo.2

Zombies.3

If you have something better then what I have listed then please tell your idea would love to see what you have in mind.
The funny thing is that I have an elite unit that is similar to Halo Spartans are called by zakudas "Evil Spartans"
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer

User avatar
Spartan1179
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:58 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by Spartan1179 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:26 am

BrenoHenrique wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:15 am
Spartan1179 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:41 pm
I would like something like a infestation like zombies or the flood.

Bugs like from starship troopers.1

The parasite/a alien that starts as a pod and little spiders can attack a unit and turn it into a monster. Similar to the flood from Halo.2

Zombies.3

If you have something better then what I have listed then please tell your idea would love to see what you have in mind.
The funny thing is that I have an elite unit that is similar to Halo Spartans are called by zakudas "Evil Spartans"
Okay add them to the game but they work for the T.A,N ARMY.
WE fight for the rights of all. We fight for what is right. We fight for liberty and justice for all. We fight for freedom.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code

User avatar
BrenoHenrique
Posts: 1156
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:24 am
Location: Caxambu MG Brazil

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by BrenoHenrique » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:49 am

Spartan1179 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:26 am
BrenoHenrique wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:15 am
Spartan1179 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:41 pm
I would like something like a infestation like zombies or the flood.

Bugs like from starship troopers.1

The parasite/a alien that starts as a pod and little spiders can attack a unit and turn it into a monster. Similar to the flood from Halo.2

Zombies.3

If you have something better then what I have listed then please tell your idea would love to see what you have in mind.
The funny thing is that I have an elite unit that is similar to Halo Spartans are called by zakudas "Evil Spartans"
Okay add them to the game but they work for the T.A,N ARMY.
well enter the discord server for you to see how the game is doing.
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer

User avatar
Spartan1179
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:58 pm
Contact:

Re: U.S.K.A ARMY vs T.A.N ARMY

Post by Spartan1179 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:57 pm

Okay thanks.
WE fight for the rights of all. We fight for what is right. We fight for liberty and justice for all. We fight for freedom.

The U.S.K.A SPARTAN code

Post Reply

Return to “New variant ideas”