multiple suggestions My Ideas - ANSWERED

Storgar

multiple suggestions My Ideas - ANSWERED

Post by Storgar »

Hi I know some are similar to other on here but here's ones I like and how I think they should work:

A tech called engineering that allows +1 speed to siege equip and it is researched in the siege workshop.

New tech called precision that increases the accuracy of catapults and trebs by 50% researched in siege workshop.

New unit called Ballista - fires a large arrow, made in siege workshop and TC, cost 6 turns, HP16, attack range 9, power 12, armour 0, pierce armour 4, movement 1, sight 8, only effects the target unlike catapult that effects area around.40% conv res, bonuses 50% on all troop types, 0% on all buildings. Need ballistics to build.

A tech called Marching researched in barracks that gives +1 speed to infantry

A tech called Riding Skill researched in stable gives +1 speed to horses

A new unit called chariot, trained in stables, cost 8 turns, HP 45, Power 14, attack range 1, Armour 4, Pierce armour 3, movement 4, sight 5, same bonuses as cavalry.

A new tech called telescope, gives +1 sight to all units. researched in TC.

Let me know what you think :)
balint

Re: My Ideas

Post by balint »

Here my thoughts:

prceision: catapults are near to be overpowered, so it is not a good idea to make them more precise.

ballista: we already started a discussion about it (as I know)

marchin, enginering, riding skills: It would be easier to mix it and make a tech which make al flesh-and-blood units faster (except for the assasin)

chariot: It is a not-too good idea. (If you browse the forum you can find the problems with it in the chariot discussion)

Telescope: I think it is already under consideration. If not, it is a good idea
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
Storgar

Re: My Ideas

Post by Storgar »

If you had 1 tech that gave all troops +1 speed do you think it might be a bit overpowered?
I thought splitting it up would make it a bit more balanced. Maybe a cost of 3 gems each though.
COOLguy

Re: multiple suggestions My Ideas - ANSWERED

Post by COOLguy »

Marking this ANSWERED.

Multiple suggestions. If anyone sees any that they like, please make separate topics for them
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “ARCHIVED - Answered suggestions”