Voting Rules

The voting list is stored here.
The current and most recent votes here.
See the rules governing voting here.
COOLguy

Voting Rules

Post by COOLguy »

Hi
Our forum community has grown up incredibly well. In times past, we would struggle to build out unit suggestions to implement. Now, however our forumers complete so many suggestions that it is only a question of which to implement :D Our process has become more democratic as a result. We hold a monthly vote in this forum on a separate topic thread with a poll.

Rules:
1. I will create a vote poll with the 10 oldest (were on the list longest) units
2. I will create a second poll with a unit nominated from each VAC
3. VOTE :) :D
4. Daniel and I will evaluate the results
5. Implementation!

More about VAC
Some forumers have created Voting Activist Commitees (VAC) to aid in the vote process - a group designed to inform its adherents about which options to vote in order to have a greater number of votes for that option. A VAC is for organizational purposes. Voting with a VAC is encouraged as it will bring greater clarity to the votes (having clear winners instead of all options being nearly equal)

Current VAC:
DCPRN
Nature Defenders

Remember, to check with your VAC (Voting Action Committee) to organize your votes - you have a better chance of implementing ideas with a VAC!

A list of ready and almost ready units can be found here: http://www.ageofstrategy.net/viewtopic. ... bd99#p9599

Tips:
Suggestions that do not require a lot of extra coding will be implemented faster! Suggestions that are not in the voting list will not be in the vote an the only way to get a suggestion on the list is to let me know! Just because a suggestion wins does not mean that it will be implemented!

COOLguide notes:
Oldest units in the main vote ensures that suggestions will be put in the game and not forgotten
VAC vote gives us a chance to see what the most active forumers would like to see in the game
Daniel and I use the votes as a guide - we can still veto the results ;)
VACs are the best way for us to get a feel of what units are most generally desired (VAC organizations have members compromising on how to support) I have found that forumers who are VAC involved tend to be helpful in creating suggestions and other forum duties.
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Re: Voting Rules

Post by COOLguy »

Gave you all an update on the voting system. Information dump, much?

Let me know if you guys have questions :B)
Thanks!
Josh
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

How will a vac send u the units they want to vote, will it b one of the members sending a pm or something? And how many, 3 units max?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

godOfKings wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:31 pm How will a vac send u the units they want to vote, will it b one of the members sending a pm or something? And how many, 3 units max?
I think the VAC leader would send me one unit each. Does that sound like it would work? (I see us having a few more VACs soon that would give everyone something to choose from)
Thanks!
Josh
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

So there will be 2 votes - from oldest units AND from VAC suggestions, right?
If so than we need some topic open for everyone for each VAC group so forum members could suggest to them what they want.
Also must be able to moderate by VAC leader.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Yes there is one. (in the VAC section)
Thanks!
Josh
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I don't see one.
And i mean not for vac members but for all forum (also visible only for forum members, guests can't see it) so everyone can suggest to each vac which units they want to see.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

No we dont have that. That is the VAC responsibility to find out :) and you should just suggest what your members want and people will become members.
Thanks!
Josh
Shermanunulk

Voting Rules

Post by Shermanunulk »

As per current rules/acts, what will happened if there is 0 voting ?

1 Current government will continue in power ?
2 There will be re-election ?
3 Military car take the power ?
4 Anything else ?

Regards,

Ashish
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Yes Zerotouch clearly has its own private military that takes over the voting from time to time, and the CEO's assistant is always re-elected Democratically every time the planets align.
OLÉ

Return to “Voting”