Map noronha

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Kalistra

Map noronha

Post by Kalistra »

Some thoughts and questions about this map...seems the ability for thopters to capture tcs has changed making the only contested tc on this map inaccesible, was wondering if it could be modified with destructible barriers or something to make it possible. Initially i was turned off by the lack of tcs for such a big map, but with 3 castle spots it can still be a fun contest.
Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. -Sun Tzu's Art of War
phoenixffyrnig

Re: Map noronha

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

Rangers and possibly ninja (can they occupy tcs...?) can climb over the mountains.

I believe building a mine on a mountain tile allows passage through. (Hardly practical in this situation, I appreciate )
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Kalistra

Re: Map noronha

Post by Kalistra »

Rangers is brilliant, guess i need to go thru the catalogue and read all the descriptions carefully...a lot has changed recently. If i start training one now, i can take the center tc in 25 turns, lol.
Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. -Sun Tzu's Art of War

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”