Aos chat limits on how many you could type by a ton

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Badnorth

Aos chat limits on how many you could type by a ton

Post by Badnorth »

Aos chat limits on how many you could type by a ton. When giving a long advice to players the system cuts it. That is so rude...it isn't even that many that occupies so many space.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
phoenixffyrnig

Re: Aos chat limits on how many you could type by a ton

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

If its not possible to extend it, is it possible to stop you typing when you hit the limit so you know when to start a new message?

Currently, it displays more than the limit immediately after you have typed it, so you don't know you've gone over the word count until you go back later and see it is cut off.
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Badnorth

Re: Aos chat limits on how many you could type by a ton

Post by Badnorth »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:53 pm If its not possible to extend it, is it possible to stop you typing when you hit the limit so you know when to start a new message?

Currently, it displays more than the limit immediately after you have typed it, so you don't know you've gone over the word count until you go back later and see it is cut off.
It should be extended but not soo much as someone might spam nonsense words that occupies space. Maybe increasing the limit capacity by half?
phoenixffyrnig wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:53 pm stop you typing when you hit the limit so you know when to start a new message?
And I support this. Currently it just cuts the chat In half when it goes to the limit.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”