I think about duel with someone

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Maxbirykov2004

I think about duel with someone

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Pm me room name and password...
Last edited by Maxbirykov2004 on Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Badnorth

Re: I think about dual with someone

Post by Badnorth »

I have currently 6 games when I finish 2 of them I'd like to have a freindly battle with you.
I'm also currently fighting squirrel right now .
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

fight pheonix he's a great player
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
ProtectorLordGarmin

Post by ProtectorLordGarmin »

Not to sound like a Grammar Nazi but the title should say "duel" instead of "dual"
"dual" means 2, for example a dual carriageway, which is 2 roads.
"duel" is a battle that you challenged someone to.
Leader of the Aegis Protectorate, the proud Defenders of Ambidia! If you would like some heavy protection, we can do some mercenary work... but such elite warriors come with an elite price.
Squirrel5555

Post by Squirrel5555 »

:|
AOD Team - Join Us!
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

ProtectorLordGarmin wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:30 am Not to sound like a Grammar Nazi but the title should say "duel" instead of "dual"
Congratulations - you just became designated as forum grammar nazi.
Here.
Have this bucket of frustration mixed with self-satisfsction.

I myself thought that the title was missing 'going'.
Like "I think about going dual with someone".
That's why I avoided this topic.

Sorry - couldn't stop myself.

An seriously - I am curious - is the regular playerbase unsatisfactory that you are looking at forum?
Age of Strategy design leader
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

SirPat wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:06 am fight pheonix he's a great player
Woah there matey, I will accept "good player" , but "great" is a big word to throw around. I still have much to learn!

I'm currently on a sabbatical while I'm travelling, I have minimal games ongoing, but I will return in force when I next get work. @Maxbirykov2004 - I know we've had disagreements in the past, but since then, I have seen that you publicly apologised, and are taking an active role in developing the AgeOf series, I will happily go toe to toe with you and call you friend during and after the fight, but not for a few weeks yet.

Quaddy - I don't think we have crossed paths yet, lets you and me also think about having a ruckus too :)

*to the people who felt the need to correct Max's English* - Guys, it's obvious that English is not his first language, like many people on these pages. But so what! His meaning was clear. I have spent six years being the foreigner in other countries. I have made thousands, millions, of mistakes, in French, German, Spanish , Italian, Dutch - but the only two counts that matter regarding foreign language are : - are they trying, and are they understandable. Max scores on both counts, so let's lay off the pedantry please.
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

phoenixffyrnig wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:40 am Quaddy - I don't think we have crossed paths yet, lets you and me also think about having a ruckus too
Sure, I'd be glad to play with a reliable and kind player but not now, I have currently 6 games 3 of them are skippers so when I finish 2 or 3 games I'd be open to friendly matches.
phoenixffyrnig wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:40 am to the people who felt the need to correct Max's English* - Guys, it's obvious that English is not his first language, like many people on these pages. But so what! His meaning was clear. I have spent six years being the foreigner in other countries. I have made thousands, millions, of mistakes, in French, German, Spanish , Italian, Dutch - but the only two counts that matter regarding foreign language are : - are they trying, and are they understandable. Max scores on both counts, so let's lay off the pedantry please.
That's a fine way to say it, I was about to reply about that but you already came out with fine and suitable words to say it . English isn't always our common and native language .Max is from belarus btw.
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Endru1241 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:13 pm And seriously - I am curious - is the regular playerbase unsatisfactory that you are looking at forum?
some players in AoS Is quite fine, some are waiters, some are impatient skippers .
But some people in forums are quite good and are professionals to things.
Especially when you know them, it boosts morale and stuff in my view.
ProtectorLordGarmin

Post by ProtectorLordGarmin »

Not just that but there's the suggestions here. If you can think it up it has a chance to go into the game. Imagine that: being in the coveted "Ideas Club", where those who have contributed to the game with their ideas live with the knowledge that they made a unit that was put into the game. And also yes I like to talk to the professionals.
Leader of the Aegis Protectorate, the proud Defenders of Ambidia! If you would like some heavy protection, we can do some mercenary work... but such elite warriors come with an elite price.
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

ProtectorLordGarmin wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:37 am Not just that but there's the suggestions here. If you can think it up it has a chance to go into the game. Imagine that: being in the coveted "Ideas Club", where those who have contributed to the game with their ideas live with the knowledge that they made a unit that was put into the game. And also yes I like to talk to the professionals.
same as for me.

I came here to the forums for 3 things; knowledge about the future updates, add my idea's into the game, thankfully I have contributed and implemented my Ideas in to this game(but I aint the one balancing and making sprites so it was easier for me) and to be part of this so called master minds behind this great game.

just dont make your self look mean here in the forums cause were not like 7 people that can see this, hundreds see this so save your img while you can thats all
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

In the version 1.130 many of my sprites and ideas got implemented it was shocking since I only expected peasants,gallowglass and housecarl to be added, lol what an experience.
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Amm
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

ProtectorLordGarmin wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:30 am Not to sound like a Grammar Nazi but the title should say "duel" instead of "dual"
Ups, sorry, my English is too bad...
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Endru1241 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:13 pm
Congratulations - you just became designated as forum grammar nazi.
Here.
Have this bucket of frustration mixed with self-satisfsction.

I myself thought that the title was missing 'going'.
Like "I think about going dual with someone".
That's why I avoided this topic.

Sorry - couldn't stop myself.

An seriously - I am curious - is the regular playerbase unsatisfactory that you are looking at forum?
Amm... Well...
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Amm 1 "I have seen that you publicly apologised, and are taking an active role in developing the AgeOf series" Im a little lazy, and not pretty active thanks my laziness...
2 "*to the people who felt the need to correct Max's English* - Guys, it's obvious that English is not his first language, like many people on these pages. But so what! His meaning was clear. I have spent six years being the foreigner in other countries. I have made thousands, millions, of mistakes, in French, German, Spanish , Italian, Dutch - but the only two counts that matter regarding foreign language are : - are they trying, and are they understandable. Max scores on both counts, so let's lay off the pedantry" my first language is Russian, second Belarusian, and only third is English. And
amm... i logout from second account long ago and even forgot password and now i don't use my second, third, forth... accounts...
Badnorth

Re: I think about duel with someone

Post by Badnorth »

I am now finished with my 2 matches .
Ill commence making the duels.
Room name : Macbirikob .
Password : 123456 .
24 hour turn take .
No skipping pls .
phoenixffyrnig wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:40 am Quaddy - I don't think we have crossed paths yet, lets you and me also think about having a ruckus too
You in ?
I'll make a game 4 u 2
Name: Phoenix
Password: Pheonix145
phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig »

I'm in Quaddy (didn't realise you were badnorth until recently) - I'm currently on a bier pilgefahrt* in Germany so I might occasionally be slow with my turns I'm afraid.

* translates as beer pilgrimage. I don't know if that's a real thing or not, but it is now, and I am very good at it :lol:
I also play an RTS game called Life 8-)
And I also like drinking beer! :D
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Sure, take care .
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:20 am I am now finished with my 2 matches .
Ill commence making the duels.
Room name : Macbirikob .
Password : 123456 .
24 hour turn take .
No skipping pls .
You in ?
I'll make a game 4 u 2
Name: Phoenix
Password: Pheonix145
OK

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”