Looking for friends to get back in the game

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Deptusi

Looking for friends to get back in the game

Post by Deptusi »

Hey,
I'm Deptusi, I used to play a lot a while ago, now that I'm back I lost my old account and I'm playing as DeptusiG
Before I left the game, there was not a Friends feature, and now all games seem to require it, so I'm looking for some active players to catch up.
I'll be setting 4 games, all of which will start with Dep (such as Dep River or Dep Greenfield), feel free to join, the password for all of them is "NF"
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Looking for friends to get back in the game

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Welcome back Deptusi! Good to see you!
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Sounds like fun, may b I will join, do u know the biggest change in the game is, op damage of ballista to enemy inside town (unless garrisoned unit has high p.armor. most factory buildings have 5 p.armor to counter ballista, and burning effect deals 8 damage to siege and buildings, 4 to ships and 100+ to castles, also knight can one hit kill heavy ballista
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

May b u should try to get back Ur old account because there r at least 300+ gems worth of upgrade units, and not many easy to finish in time campaigns
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

@Deptusi !?!

Glad to hear you are back. Are you still active?
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”