HeavenOfKingdoms unites with the only Empire

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
godOfKings

Re: HeavenOfKingdoms unites with the only Empire

Post by godOfKings »

Brave ally is also no better Cuz it sounds like u have n ally who is very brave :lol:
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

MakaZuwr,I real ought to either stop this cold war among us,or break the cold war among us,or best-DELETE the cold war among us in AoS,Scorched Earth
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Message to all our opponents in borderlands:

1. There is no cold war there. Only real war.
2. Personally i will fight 'till the last worker and soldier.

Commander Makazuwr32 of the South front.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

general brave has packed everything inside this wagon and seems ready to escape at a moment's notice, i believe his centurion is also hiding here, waiting to jump at an unsuspecting town, conquer it and start a comeback, although i might b wrong and he might simply use it to distract me, hiding his soldiers in the cover of the razing sandstorms in the distance waiting for a second chance, meanwhile i have sent a messenger to ayush's territory and he is giving me reports of the war in the west, apparently makazuwr is using a combo of skirmishers in front, lancers and knights right behind, the strategy seems effective against ayush's army of archers, i might need to send reinforcements sooner than expected
Last edited by godOfKings on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I was really lucky to get from auxillaries several auxillary skirmishers.
without upgrades they are more powerful than regular skirmishers.
Also i must warn that i'm using dev version and i'll get soon atl-atl as well as heavy chariots and shield knights.

Commander Makazuwr32 of the South front.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

i know, i researched writing and saw everything, nothing but auxiliary skirmishers, i was kind of shocked

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

wont there b any bug since i m not using dev version?

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

what is even more shoking that in other game i got 12 skirmishers in a row.
godOfKings wrote:wont there b any bug since i m not using dev version?
i don't know.
But i really need these heavy chariots. with 5 speed, decent damage and 3 turn they are better than normal knights.
Last edited by makazuwr32 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

i see, skirmishers have higher chance of spawning compared to swordsman, horseman and archers

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

i don't think so. just my luck.
In other game i got 6-7 horsemen in a row (and then game ended because of my win)

About heavy chariots:
they have similar stats as normal knights (only -2 hp) but with extremal bonuses (140%, i think this is a bit waaay too much - with attack upgrades they do to all infantry units 29 damage) and for 3 turns cost.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

That wagon has done so much, it hold the town at least 5 turns. Anyways leave that thing alone.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Weird normal chariots don't have bonus against anything other than buildings

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I too have the dev version,but I won't use those units,till all of us have equal version.

I am not saying that you cannot use it,so go on........
Homo homini lupus
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Using dev version units while others are behind can only equate to a crash. You should not go on to use that unit, and it's not only because it's an unfair disadvantage.
OLÉ
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

makazuwr32 wrote:Also i must warn that i'm using dev version and i'll get soon atl-atl as well as heavy chariots and shield knights
Don't. Using the dev version comes with the responsibility of paying attention so you don't crash everyone else's games. Using units their game doesn't recognize will end up with them unable to take their turns.
The glorious sun rises again
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Delete the Heavy Chariot then.....

DELETE!DELETE!DELETE!DELETE!DELETE!
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Ayush aren't u going to take Ur turn? Or has the bug already come into effect?

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

as for me it is still your turn GoK.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I should take my turn?It is showing your turn since hours
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

It's been King turn for 3 days.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I knew it, there is a bug Cuz it shows its ayush's turn in my phone, wait let me get screenshot

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

See, I could even skip ayush if I wanted to, and I saw the timer of his turn pass from 24 hrs left to 12 hrs left to 30 min left to skip with my own eyes, so there is no mistake it is his turn, can somebody send me a remind or something?

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

1. are you using dev version?
2. can't send you remind because it says that on your device no google account.
Still i found your message in the game chat and replied.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

1. No I use play store version
2. I think its because my phone doesn't support Google play services that I can't sign in with my google account

This is a problematic situation as I can't do anything Cuz it says its not my turn and I can only observe, I think the bug needs to b reported and may b I will switch to dev version

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

A Google Play Version is out there....
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

no thats not wat i meant, google play services is an app that is needed by most other apps downloaded in play store, even though they say google play services is needed to play them, most apps including AOS works just fine without this app, but i guess i cant have any record in google that i m using this app if i dont install google play services, which is good i think cuz it helps keep a low profile in google's database, usually wen i start AOS, the first thing i see is a notice that my phone doesnt support google play services app and i need to contact manufacturer (who probably lives in china so never mind)

but we can do one other thing, this is our score at the end of my last turn, its quite obvious that general brave lost with no town and only a centurion, a worker and a wagon remaining, so we can assume it was a tie between makazuwr and ayush but because i was expanding too far and threatening general brave's iron mine, both makauwr and ayush sent reinforcements in grand canyon before reaching a conclusion in scorched earth, do u guys want a new game in grand canyon?

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I know,I read all the Google Play Services Application Chart some months ago.I was saying that AoS has an update on Google Play......

Whatever be the choice,I think since the result was negative for them,we should give them a chance to choose
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

No I have the latest update

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Actually i can fight more and maybe even get off the map Ayush Tiwari.
But this is good idea still.
Last edited by makazuwr32 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

How do we proceed further
Homo homini lupus

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”