HeavenOfKingdoms unites with the only Empire

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
makazuwr32

Re: HeavenOfKingdoms unites with the only Empire

Post by makazuwr32 »

Trebushets will crush your long term strategy.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Lol, they ARE my long term strategy :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Be aware of huge amount of fire archers still... 'cause trebushets can miss sometimes...
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Makazuwr finally got a smell of wat was the secret long term scheme I was planning, he decided to spoil my plan before I completed it.

Only to find out he was too late :lol: :twisted:

While he was busy taking out my battering ram I already completed all preparations, and now his futile attempt has also lost him all his fire archers, leaving him defenseless with nothing but a ballista to protect his border towns, while my army of catapults approaches :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Didn't you think that i have also my own secret plan?
Also that was just a taste of. I have incoming more wagons with more archers.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

We will see wat happens next, will Ur reinforcements b fast enough to protect Ur towns, or will u finally have to give them up? Only time will tell,

The war approaches the climax, soon the winning team in this war will b determined

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I didn't expect another atk, and I must admit makazuwr planned well, if only he had brought enough fire power to destroy my fortress in a single turn, then it would have been very likely my defeat, but he decided to settle for my squishy buildings and units, and it ended up being a wholesale massacre from both sides, if it was aof then the battlefield would have surely been filled with corpses already

Meanwhile my scouts report of general brave sending reinforcements to his aid, I wonder how ayush is doing

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

and soon even more incoming units.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

A grave situation, general brave launched a huge atk and caused a lot of damage to emperor ayush's front line, and captured his frontal towns, meanwhile makazuwr is carrying out some sneaky atks probably with heavy catapults, I got his 3 frontal towns, and the next town is within my sight

But if ayush cannot hold back general's expansion, I too will probably end up losing, it all depends now on who is more resilient, ayush or makazuwr,the game is nearing its climax

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I must say that i am helping a bit general with ayush as well.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I am going to use now my plan C(which is the last hope,as it always made me victory in AoWW)
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

It going smoothly, you have to hold out a bit.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I will hold. In case of i have plan C & plan D.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

This game is such that u won't have much choice or flexibility, once u choose a plan u have to stick to it until u get the fruit of Ur patience, or until someone comes and messes it up

godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Brave I hope u will play Ur turn soon

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”