Another Multiplayer Campaign

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Another Multiplayer Campaign

Post by DoomCarrot »

Good people of the forum,

Now that the holidays are over, I was curious if anyone wanted to try and actually play a multiplayer campaign.

A multiplayer campaign is something that I came up with a while ago, that is somewhat like a tournament, only much more complex and interesting. I started an experimental one here viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2563, but RiverRaider literally vanished (I hope he didn't die or something lol).

Anyways, I would like to try to reboot another one. The campaign would need 3 VERY dedicated players, who are willing to be active both on the forums and in-game for a very long time. I am very serious about this, and thus will not be accepting anyone who has not already shown to be an active participant on the forums or in game. However, if you are interested in this, and willing to possibly be in it for a long time, I encourage you to read the gameplay rules at the link I posted, and say if you are interested!

This topic is just to see how much interest there is for this.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Alpha

Re: Another Multiplayer Campaign

Post by Alpha »

I am active at the forums but not that much on multiplayer but I am pretty sure I can stay online for multiplayer (I hope)
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

I would consider you active.

I just won't be accepting random people who have almost no activity in the community.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Detros

Post by Detros »

It sounds interesting but till I get through more campaign maps to get gems to open most of Upgrades I am leaning to "No" upgrades mode. I may rather go for few more standard MP games before trying something like this.
But i is quite sad the previous try ended so soon.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

That is fine! And yes, it is unfortunate that riverraider vanished. :?
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Beware the communist assassins :shock:
Thanks!
Josh
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

:o
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

:twisted:
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

:)
Epic Gamer Moment!

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”