Best players of AoS

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
duneix

Best players of AoS

Post by duneix »

Hi guys,

Is there a kind of official AoS Ranking?
Who is the best player in your opinion?

I need an interesting challenge, as I'm playing for months without good enough challengers...I'm unbeatable, hahaha!!!! :shock: :D
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Best players of AoS

Post by DoomCarrot »

I have yet to truly defeat Daniel or COOLGuy on fair ground.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

I don't really play multiplayer at all because I don't really like waiting turns for other players but you might find me a formidable opponent.
Epic Gamer Moment!
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:I have yet to truly defeat Daniel or COOLGuy on fair ground.
It's not possible
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well, that's too bad, because your fighting Daniel again. :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Damn! BURN :lol:
Epic Gamer Moment!
patroid

Post by patroid »

Darkjee defeated Daniel multiple times.
Kingalex was good too.

Patroid

(And you can try ne on a big map. On small maps im very bad)
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

duneix wrote:Hi guys,

Is there a kind of official AoS Ranking?
Who is the best player in your opinion?

I need an interesting challenge, as I'm playing for months without good enough challengers...I'm unbeatable, hahaha!!!! :shock: :D
Well you are yet to beat any of the forummers.. all the players which have reached round 2 of the official aos competition and also some others which have lost in round one this time (eg patroid) but are good players actually. You can claim 'unbeatable ' title after beating them

I am open to any challenge you want
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

patroid wrote:Darkjee defeated Daniel multiple times.
i dont remember such thing :)
duneix

Post by duneix »

Hi guys & girls !!

Sorry for not having answered earlier, I was quite busy at home and didn't want to organize a game if I couldn't play fast enough ;)

Well great, I feel pressure and eagerness between you all, haha ;)

Let's organize a few challenges?
3 matchs, I create the first one, the challenger creates the revenge, and if needed, the one who lost the first match creates the 3rd one.

Worker1212, I've created a game: Name Worker1212, pswd Challenge
TheBluePhoenix, idem
Patrone, idem (but I made a mistake and created 2 games ; forget the one where map is revealed, it's not funny).

Glad to play against you all ;)
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Wait what........ I stated earlier that I don't do multiplayer matches. :lol:
Epic Gamer Moment!
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Wait what........ I stated earlier that I don't do multiplayer matches.
Epic Gamer Moment!
duneix

Post by duneix »

WORKER1212 wrote:Wait what........ I stated earlier that I don't do multiplayer matches.
Oh sorry, as you said that you would be a formidable opponent, I thought you would make an exception and try a multiplayer match ;)
But no matter ;). You can try if you want ; else if someone else is interested in a match, you can join me on the game named Worker1212, pswd Challenge :)

Cheers
MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

WORKER1212 wrote:I don't really play multiplayer at all because I don't really like waiting turns for other players but you might find me a formidable opponent.
me too
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

I joined Worker1212 map.
duneix

Post by duneix »

patroid wrote: (And you can try ne on a big map. On small maps im very bad)
Ok you're the last one I'm waiting for ;)
duneix

Post by duneix »

Well first challenges and first results :
. Zded. Won
. Tamtam12345. Won
. Hassargun. Won
. MariaVega. Won
. TheBluePhoenix. Not finished yet but it looks good ;)

Anyone else interested? :twisted:
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

I'll verse you. :)
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Don't fail me Doomcarrot! :)
Epic Gamer Moment!
duneix

Post by duneix »

DoomCarrot wrote:I'll verse you. :)
Great :)

Name: DoomCarrot
Pass: Challenge

Duneix alias the Rabbit
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Not gonna lie, Duneix is doing very well. The game started out almost perfectly even, although I had one or two big flaws in my initial defense that allowed him to rush my border.

He hit hard early, and I am down, but not out. I am working on pushing him back, and am regaining some ground now, but it's gonna be an uphill battle from here to win this. :)
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

My game is similar but to be frank i dont think he is much of a nuisance because he only uses a couple of units and continuously super spams them. So i just require a couple of turns to counter him and if he does not take advantage of his upper hand in production and defeat me before i become capable to destroy everything he sends at me then i will surely defeat him in the long run..

You know what, i give him the title of 'Hardeep of ground battles' until i come with better terms to title his 'strategy of spamming' :mrgreen:

this is just based on this match.. and i am looking forward to more battles with him :D
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well, he soundly defeated me. I was overconfident of my veteranship, and he is a strong player! :)

However, we are playing another round, I would post pics but we are playing on (explored).

P.S. Also, he is very good at taking his turns. We have been doing about 5-10 turns a day. :P
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

DoomCarrot wrote:Well, he soundly defeated me. I was overconfident of my veteranship, and he is a strong player! :)

However, we are playing another round, I would post pics but we are playing on (explored).

P.S. Also, he is very good at taking his turns. We have been doing about 5-10 turns a day. :P
That i agree- we too have played thrice a day and on an avg play 1 turn a day

duneix

Post by duneix »

Sorry I've just discovered your messages...

Well indeed, that was 2 interesting games!

DoomCarrot, you made only one small mistake at the very beginning, and foolishly lost a tc, that you never took back. Else I'm not sure I could have won the game.
Revenge has just begun...well lets see what that gonna be :)

TheBluePhoenix, I'm still waiting for your counterattack ;). Well I was only using a couple of units because I didn't need any other but I'm waiting for the revenge game, to show u some other skills ;)

See u guys!
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

duneix wrote:Sorry I've just discovered your messages...

DoomCarrot, you made only one small mistake at the very beginning, and foolishly lost a tc, that you never took back. Else I'm not sure I could have won the game.

TheBluePhoenix, I'm still waiting for your counterattack ;). Well I was only using a couple of units because I didn't need any other but I'm waiting for the revenge game, to show u some other skills ;)

See u guys!
I said that if u dont take advantage of your production then i might defeat you.. however u did and now i dont see any chance of victory..
I must admit that you amazed me with your spamming but the next game will be played seriously and please make that game..

duneix

Post by duneix »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:
duneix wrote:Sorry I've just discovered your messages...

See u guys!
I said that if u dont take advantage of your production then i might defeat you.. however u did and now i dont see any chance of victory..
I must admit that you amazed me with your spamming but the next game will be played seriously and please make that game..
Revenge has been organized! 2 games at the same time, one on a small map, one on a bigger one. Let's see :)
duneix

Post by duneix »

A first offensive has been launched, I hope you are prepared to face it... :)
DoomCarrot wrote:Well, he soundly defeated me. I was overconfident of my veteranship, and he is a strong player! :)

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well, he rather easily defeated me again. I had a very great strategy, but I just wasn't even able to prepare it before he broke my defense, and he killed my units needed to carry it out.

He makes very good use of money couriers, as he had trebuchets around turn 10, (Ten! My first fortress was finished around turn 7-8), and uses laborers very effectively to mass produce wagons and siege weapons. I figured that a water map would render his aggresive rushing advantage useless, but it actually made it easier for him to defeat me.
MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

great game! :)

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”