The Truce Rules

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
TheBluePhoenix

Re: The Truce Rules

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I dont think he can defeat you (or any one who plays with him more than once) again- his strategy is quite predictable now (if he pursues the same strategy always). I am nearly defeated but will soon start the second match
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Sorry, Doom's version was easier to input. You both said nearly the same thing. Is there anything that I should add about duneix?
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Yay- add spammer to his strategic style
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Okay, under playstyle now
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

I honestly wouldn't even say spammer. Maybe extreme productionist, which can make it seem spammy when he attacks with 15 wagons and tons of siege weapons, but he actually does use a wide range of units to suit the situation. (He was building longbows to hit my crossbows across a river, which was certainly not spammy, just smart).
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

DoomCarrot wrote:I honestly wouldn't even say spammer. Maybe extreme productionist, which can make it seem spammy when he attacks with 15 wagons and tons of siege weapons, but he actually does use a wide range of units to suit the situation. (He was building longbows to hit my crossbows across a river, which was certainly not spammy, just smart).
its my review based on my game. I might change it if he changes it in the next games. But presently,he is nothing but a spammer

Yeetbruh

Post by Yeetbruh »

So are these truce rules rules or guidelines
insert quote here
Yeetbruh

Post by Yeetbruh »

Cool guy mind adding me to the list? Aos:(I just turtle with buildings hospitaliter archers and man at arms)Aof:(I use lichs zombies or imperial crossbows)Aoww:(infantry spamming)
insert quote here
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Yeetbruh wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:04 pm Cool guy mind adding me to the list? Aos:(I just turtle with buildings hospitaliter archers and man at arms)Aof:(I use lichs zombies or imperial crossbows)Aoww:(infantry spamming)
This topic is 4 years old. Coolguy is hardly seen since 2 years or so. And as far as I know he stopped replying on forum at least a year ago.
I myself being succeeding AoS design leader, am not participating much in multiplier.
In fact I don't play it at all.
I think now reliability of truce/ceasefire has to be rated some other way.
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”