Neutrals turn

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Foxious

Neutrals turn

Post by Foxious »

Description:
I was playing this game with 3 other players on "Capture the fortress" map. one of the players was skipped twice and therefore kicked.
The second player was defeated completely. and it was I and the other player + The kicked player's AI

Then it appears the last player has resigned from the game, but for a few hours, after each refresh, the game status was "Neutral's turn"
after a few hours, getting out of the game and re-entering it several times, finally, it was my turn. Fresh 23 hours left.

P.S.
Also at the end of the battle, it gave me 54,175,318 Score which I think is due to the lost Levels I mentioned earlier in the other topic. (still didn't add the score to my actual levels)
borelei

Re: Neutrals turn

Post by borelei »

:mrgreen: ..it was me. I found a bug letting me end turn or resign in the name of another player. As well the waiting time for neutral player was caused by me.
borelei

Post by borelei »

Did the resulting XP crashed your level?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

borelei wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:38 pm :mrgreen: ..it was me. I found a bug letting me end turn or resign in the name of another player. As well the waiting time for neutral player was caused by me.
Please tell me how did u do that so i can make prevention.

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”