gun factory IMPLEMENTED

Jasondunkel

gun factory IMPLEMENTED

Post by Jasondunkel »

would it be useful if other nations got a gun factory too?

now almost every nation has many cannons or artillery pieces

@TnTAttck
@Drejade
@SS-Jerchio
@Dahdee
Dahdee

Re: gun factory

Post by Dahdee »

I'm for the idea. I like using artillery. I'd also like to get things resolved for getting ranged artillery for America at industry 1. Also, anything that helps flesh out Italy's forces I'm for as well. It would be good to have another production option for them. So, yes. Good idea.
DreJaDe

Post by DreJaDe »

I do agree with it even from long time ago though now, I do have an "OR" idea.

What if the artillery factory will be unique to Axis and Allies will have another unique factory like vehicle factory?

This kinda make sense, as allies have been known more for being more mobile than the axis.

This factory would then train troop trucks and carriers, light vehicles, (and maybe light tanks) and like artillery factory, would train Self propelled artillery/AA.
Jasondunkel

Post by Jasondunkel »

DreJaDe wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:50 pm I do agree with it even from long time ago though now, I do have an "OR" idea.

What if the artillery factory will be unique to Axis and Allies will have another unique factory like vehicle factory?

This kinda make sense, as allies have been known more for being more mobile than the axis.

This factory would then train troop trucks and carriers, light vehicles, (and maybe light tanks) and like artillery factory, would train Self propelled artillery/AA.
the suggestion sounds interesting

we can also do both, so that the allies get two new building types and the axis then only gets the gun factory
Jasondunkel

Post by Jasondunkel »

@drejade

can you make images for it
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i thikn these are ready already

Return to “Implemented/Closed ones”