Infantry buff

DreJaDe

Infantry buff

Post by DreJaDe »

My suggestion is for infantry to have a tech which would increase it's damage against other infantry.

Infantry in this game to this day is mostly use as a defensive unit. Their basically more of a backline support instead of their real use as a Frontline soldiers.

IRL indeed they are also in the backline support but in this game, their spot for frontline is heavily outshone by the MG, and light MG. So making this increases their usability as infantry for frontline.

What does this tech do?
It would be something like an accuracy rate as a pretext that would increase their damage against infantry. Enough for them to atleast 2-3 shot another infantry.

This tech could be researched right at the start of the game but is only available at the barracks. To make it more limited.

Thus tech would cost 4 turns maybe 2 since plane upg techs takes like 3 turns and I don't see training for accuracy as a more longer research.

Another suggestion is maybe to divide this accuracy tech in industry tech. Like they can be tech in the first then there would be one for the 2nd and 3rd.
ZakTheBuilder1
Location: From boats of runaways to the #1 military in the world

Re: Infantry buff

Post by ZakTheBuilder1 »

I think that the sniper is a good example of what u want but without the stealth and sniper rifle
AoWW, AoMW, AoV Graphic Designer

Like History
Like Rock
Listen to Sabaton
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Infantry buff

Post by Stratego (dev) »

is it ok now?

@DreJaDe

Return to “Infantry (last cleanup: 20240130)”