Heavy Machine Gun Proposal/ More HMG Units IMPLEMENTED

ZakTheBuilder1
Location: From boats of runaways to the #1 military in the world

Heavy Machine Gun Proposal/ More HMG Units IMPLEMENTED

Post by ZakTheBuilder1 »

A Proposal For Countries Receiving Heavy Machine Guns

The Japanese were not the only Nation with Heavy Machine Gun's or Heavy machine gun platforms.
So Here is my selection of HMG's for every Nation.

Germany-MG-45: A Later variant of the MG-42, but simpler due to resource shortages the MG-42 had to be modified to the MG-45.

Russia-DShK-1938: A Soviet heavy machine gun with a V-shaped "butterfly" trigger, firing the 12.7×108mm cartridge.

United States of America-M2 Browning:The M2 machine gun or Browning .50 caliber machine gun is a heavy machine gun designed toward the end of World War I.

Great Britain-Lewis Guns:A First World War–era light machine gun. Designed privately in America but not adopted, the design was finalised and mass-produced in the United Kingdom during WW1 and WW2.

France-Reibel MG: The MAC mle 1931 machine gun (official French designation Mitrailleuse modèle 1931 - machine gun, model of 1931), was a machine gun used in French tanks of the World War II era, as well as in fortifications such as the Maginot line. It is also sometimes known as the JM Reibel, from Jumelage de mitrailleuses, or Reibel twin-mounted guns and really refers to the specialized twin-mounting frame used in JM cloche cupolas on the Maginot Line fortifications, while MAC mle 1931 refers specifically to the gun. The JM twin-mounts were the standard emplacement for the mle 1931 in fixed fortifications, while tanks and other AFVs received single guns.

Italy-Breda 38: The Mitragliatrice Breda calibro 8 modello 38 per carri armati was an Italian tank-pattern machine gun used in the Second World War on the Fiat L6/40, the Fiat M11/39 and the Fiat M13/40. It was also adapted as infantry machine gun. The M38 is based upon the Breda M37. The Breda 38 received the German identification code Kampfwagen-Maschinengewehr 350(i)

PS: I know The french machine gun was not used as much in infantry, but I couldnt find a worthy HMG.
AoWW, AoMW, AoV Graphic Designer

Like History
Like Rock
Listen to Sabaton
ZakTheBuilder1

Re: Heavy Machine Gun Proposal/ More HMG Units

Post by ZakTheBuilder1 »

This one breno

Like History
Like Rock
Listen to Sabaton
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

these are HMG (heavy machine guns) whereas the LMG are (light machine guns)
Ex: as you mentioned LMG and a DP-28, MG and a maxin and an HMG and a DShK (all HMGs cannot move so easily)
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer
ZakTheBuilder1

Post by ZakTheBuilder1 »

Yes they would move three like the Japanese or they all would have to be done

Like History
Like Rock
Listen to Sabaton

Return to “Implemented/Closed ones”