Technology industry level 4 OLD_TOPIC

BrenoHenrique

Technology industry level 4 OLD_TOPIC

Post by BrenoHenrique »

Technology industry level 4 (post-war period (before the cold war)) New LV-4 units:
(1)
1st generation of MBTs that used technology from the 2nd war Soviet T-54A, British MK1 centurion, M46 Petton (M26 update) American, German (I don't even know a 1st generation armor), type 61 for the Japanese
(2)
Post-war jet fighters: American Saber F-86, Soviet MIG-15
(3)
A new infantry armed with an assault rifle would be a junction of the rifle infantry with that of the SMG it would have two attacks and can build or repair They will be: infantry armed with M-16 for the Americans, infantry of AK-47 for the Soviets, MP 44 for the Germans.
(4)
Infantry armed with shotgun: it would be a slow infantry with great defense and attack but very bad in open places but with a combat bonus in trenches or forests (this bonus can be an increase in damage)
(5)
The SCUD type B missile (which was produced in 1964) which is a technology ahead of that time (period from 1945 to 1950) can be transferred to be produced on the LV-4
(6)
Another unit that is already in play at this time is the Soviet infantry with the RPG-7 that can also be transferred to be produced in the LV-4
(7)
Units like IS-3 (not in play), E-100, M26A4 super perching, O-I or super heavy O-I (Japanese), the SU-5 fighter, Bad. They are not on this list because they will not fight in the second war (except for the IS-3) but they are prototypes or unit upgrades that will fight in the second war so they stay in the industry LV-3, for example the M26A4 Tank and an update (which does not fought in the 2nd war) of the M26 perching that fought in the 2nd war.
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer
Shark guy 35

Re: Technology industry level 4

Post by Shark guy 35 »

I don't dislike the idea of a 4th tier of technology, however because the game is set in WW2, post-war technologies should be left for the map editor.
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week".
-General George S. Patton
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

^
OLÉ
BrenoHenrique

Post by BrenoHenrique »

yes and the idea of ​​assault infantry and shotgun
AoWW and AoMW graphic designer

Return to “Implemented/Closed ones”