World Domination

Put here any ideas about new suggested game types comes into your mind.
Ayush Tiwari

World Domination

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Well........I dont think I need to explain this.Many tbs games are related to world domination.We could make one of our own.Like a large map with lots of nation,say 20.We will use our own franchise,like The Imperial,from Kingdom come campaign.And Gorgon,Delight,and WELL THEY ARE MANY,AND I DONT THINK ITS ESSENTIAL TO TAKE ALL NAMES.
What will be the units-Swordsman,Pikemans,Knights.
No buildings.Only Tower,which cannot attack and see 4 tiles,and they can be only made on a tc
Then,we have only tcs.We get gold,from tcs.Population,will also be there.If the people are more,we get more gold.More people will only come,if you can look after your people well.That is,by not asking too much taxes.

The concept will become more clear for everyone,who have played one or another such game.
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Re: World Domination

Post by General Brave »

Sounds good, you mean like a mode or a giant map with a ton of trigger?
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Tons of players. No idea of trrigers,coz little things are different from engine.
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

How many?
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

If a particular town is under war for more than 6 turns,it will come under a 'devastated' condition for 4 turns,when you cannot make any unit.
Well,I will clarify the things very soon,as I am trying to avoid,copying too much of ideas.
Homo homini lupus
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Ahem.......Little more clear

Gold will be essential,no army limit
I will edit the first post,and only allow,swordsman.Because these knights and pikemens will make it to similar to normal modes.
Homo homini lupus
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

No need of tower.Our units and tcs can only see adjacents,and not any other thing.
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I somewhat understand.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I hope there is archer and skirmisher at least, else it would b very boring with only one type of unit
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

To increase the fun,why not put all the default upgrades.Then,it would be wonderful.But I hope we can have huge maps.Just consider this,we can't make more than 40×40.So will it be possible making deeply indicated maps.
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

There is already a 75x75 map, and we can play default units by selecting no upgrades, the only thing I don't understand, how will money or people b incorporated into this game mode?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Read from the start,thats what I was saying,something must be different,otherwise it will become nothing but a random game,and I mean this thing that TCs will be placed manually,so we need more sized maps in skirmish map category.Also,the player limit needs to be more for such game.
And that 75×75 world map?Will it be interesting to play the mode in a single map everytime?No!
Homo homini lupus

Return to “New game types in the game (like capture the flag)”